header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Rob Zombie's comic books
Started by MojoJoJo13 1 year ago

...There needs to be more of them.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Hell Yeah..I liked Spook Show International and Whatever Happened to Baron Von Shock?

bec replied 1 year ago...

There's comic books?? I've got to find me some of these! LOL solves my future birthday present dilemmas

Hell yeah..Rob also had a short series of comics called The Nail..But, I haven't gotten my back issues of it yet.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

The question should be what happened to the series and will it ever come back/be completed.  I'm not sure if Spookshow was ever finished or announced a final issue, or if they intended to just keep it going forever as long as we buy them.  But I want to know what happens next in Baron Von Shock!

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I miss the spookshow ones I guess he is just to busy nowadays to publish more.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Actually never read them.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

I also want to know what happens next in Whatever Happened to Baron Von Shock.

The El Superbeasto stuff in Spookshow International really wasn't my favorite part.  I really liked the side story adventures of the Devil's Rejects.  Not to go off topic, but I think if Rob doesn't want to make another live action feature around the story of Devil's Rejects/1000 Corpses, then he should make mini cartoon episodes based off Spookshow International Devil's Rejects characters.  That would be sweet!  Like a dozen or so 20 minute episodes with the real voices of Bill Mosely, Sid Haig, Sheri Moon, and the rest!

Moon, it shall forever be a mystery!  hence the name, 'Whatever Happened?'  Lol

Oh man, I remember when I got my issues of Spookshow International..I was at the Rejects board, a few months before The Devil's Rejects came out in theaters, and someone mentioned SpookShow International had some stories about the Fireflies in it..And, I just had to have those issues..So, I went to Ebay, and I found some  people seeling all the issues together..A few different people were offering all the issues, or at least most of the issues of Spookshow International..Only problem was, other people wanted them too..I lost 2 auctions before I won my issues.

^^ They were pretty popular.  Why not just go to a local comic shop?  Thats what I did.  And then I ordered all the upcoming issues from the store to make sure I woudlnt miss any and they just called me when they arrived.  They were cheap too.

I didn't have a car back then, and the nearest comic store was a long way from where I was living at the time..Also, that was before one of my friends ended up becoming the owner of that comic store. And, before he did, the store was a bit more about selling role playing games and action figures than comics.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php