header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
horror musical
Started by king pookie 1 year ago

Mr.Zombie me an some friends got into an odd conversation about what kind of musical our lives would be. the first thought that popped into my head was what if you and mr.manson made a horror musical something i dont think has ever been done before. so i issue you that challange since i have never seen anything youve done turn out bad i would like to see how the two of you would do this. what are your thoughts on this an would you consider this . i look forward to your response. thanks, alfred. 

kpookie
+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I like horror musicals. Repo The Genetic Opera was awesome.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

it is a good concept but i doubt those two would have the time to plan all that manson likes to do his tours hes been doing them back to back and rob is busy making movies when hes not on tour BUT i would totally go if there ever was such a thing

king pookie replied 1 year ago...

im not into musicals but i think the two of them would be the only ones that could pull it off an make it awesome. i am a huge fan of all of mr.zombies movies an music  and also a huge fan of manson. it would be awesome to see them do some thing so different. an i am aware they are busy. but mr. Zombie does make movies just think it would be a fun chalenge for him. but thanks for your imput. always hapoy to hear some feed back. any others that read this let me know if it would be something you would like to see. all ideas are welcome. thanks my horrorl/metal freinds 

kpookie

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

IT WOULD BE PRETTY BADASS NO DOUBT

king pookie replied 1 year ago...

thanks. ive got the thought brewing in my head an now i really would love to see it happen. i can only imagine what zombie would come up with . 

kpookie

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php