header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Had one little thing to ask when I met you and both times I bloo
Started by Tiny OzZombieGirl666 1 year ago

Hey there Rob, My son and I recently met you at the meet and greets in Houston and also in Dallas and both nights I had just one simple little question for you which I never bloody asked! So here it is.....

Do you know if the Lords of Salem will be shown at the cinemas in Australia?

I'm really hoping it does as I think it would be great to experience the full potential of the movie which you have put so much work into!
Australia is full of stupid laws and sooky people wrapped in cotton wool so we probably won't get to see it at the movie cinemas but I still have that dull glimmer of hope! Either way - I can't wait to see your lastest masterpiece and am also looking forward to hearing the new album too!
Please let us Aussies know if you can answer this question, cheers And PS - thanks for being totally awesome at everything you do Mr Zombie! You ROCK \m/

x666x
+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Glad you got to go to both shows..And, I hope Lords of Salem gets shown all over the world.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

what's your laws in Austallia?

Yeah..I had an online friend in England, and he told me with censorship laws over there, some American horror films are hard to see in his country..Are there those kind of laws in Australia?

thats kinda weird... wonder y? its not like its gonna stop murders and sociopaths by not watching them out there? hmmmm

Yeah, of course censorship does not stop real murderers. But, a lot of people who try to create censorship laws seem to think it does..And, it pisses me off, because most horror fans I know are really nice, law abiding people. Who would not just go out and kill someone because of what they saw in a movie..No, the people I have met who I would be worried about randomly harming someone seemed to be people who hate horror. Because they are afraid of their own dark sides.

yeah its just redick!! hopefully some smarter ppl start running ur laws a little better. that would piss me off myself if someone tried to tell me whats appropriate to watch and not !!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php