header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
How to get an autograghed picture or music poster.
Started by chrislamb6815 1 year ago

I am a big fan of yours and also my friends and family.Even my sister and her husband have seen you in concert.I love your music and your movies.I would really love to have an autographed 8x10 or music poster of my favorite album Hellbilly Deluxe.Also who is your favorite Artist and favorite song?You are definetly one of my favorite artist and also love alot of the artwork.

+1
Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

when he goes on tour buy a golden ticket to the event.. if he ever does it again, hes done them this whole tour so im sure me may do it again on his next tour, this man is truly about his fans ive never seen someone so dedicated to making his fans happy, im still reeling that at his concert he walked around the whole arena by himself and let ppl touch him and see all the ppl in the nosebleed section. he is just amazing but i def reccomend a golden ticket through goldenticket.com. you can bring in whatever u want signed and he will sign it and u get ur pic taken with him its well worth the money

chrislamb6815 replied 1 year ago...

That sounds great I just don't know if he will be in my area any time soon.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

prob not soon cuz his tour just ended in the usa but he prob was close by in the past few months they traveled around the country him and manson and it was a fantastic concert... although i didnt get to meet zombie this time around i went to meet manson because he never does meet and greets and i know zombie has done them before this tour so hopefully is most likely going to do more then i will finally get my chance with him but i met alot of ppl at the concert that went to meet zombie and said it was great.. so worht the money. so next time he does go on tour see it he will b doing his meet and greets.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php