header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Don't be fooled by fakes - always deal with the real thing
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma 2 years ago
One of our eagle eyed Zombieheads spotted a fake Sheri Moon Zombie Facebook page yesterday and sent the details to me. I have passed these to Rob's management who will be dealing with it. We love fan sites - we love the effort people take to promote Rob, Sheri, the movies and the band and the music as a whole, but that's a vast difference to people who sign up on social networks and post as if they are Sheri or Rob etc etc. If you see these pages - report them. Use Facebook's report button. You have that right. And you're welcome to send me a message for me to pass on to management. But don't harrass people whom you believe to be fakers. Don't let fakers ruin the fan experience. If you are ever in doubt here are the links for the official and ONLY public pages for Rob and Sheri and their bandmates. Rob Zombie Social Media Official Facebook Page: facebook.com/RobZombie Official Twitter Page: twitter.com/rwzombie Official YouTube Page: youtube.com/user/robzombie Sheri Moon Zombie Social Media Sheri Moon Zombie Facebook: facebook.com/totalskullSMZ Sheri Moon Zombie Twitter: twitter.com/totalskullsmz John 5 Social Media Official Facebook Page: facebook.com/john5official Official Twitter Page: twitter.com/john5guitarist Official YouTube Page: youtube.com/user/john5official and youtube.com/user/john5officialYT Piggy D Social Media Official Facebook Page: facebook.com/PiggyDOfficial Official Twitter Page: twitter.com!/PiggyD Official YouTube Page: youtube.com/user/officialpiggyd Ginger Fish Social Media Official Facebook Page: facebook.com/vjgingerfish and facebook.com/kennethwilson (although this is more a private page and Ginger prefers fans to fan the VJGingerFish page) Official Twitter Page: twitter.com/gingerfishnet Accept no imitations!

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php