header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Long Threads
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie 1 year ago

I enjoy the Word Association threads in General Topics and other longer threads was just wondering if there is a short cut to click on to the bottom of longer threads to comment? I notice the top of thread link but not a bottom of thread. It's not a huge issue for me to just scroll down pulling my scroll bar down fast. I guess i'm just used to there being one from other boards i've been to be able to comment right away after last post. Anywho, just wondering. Smile

'

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”
Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

Unfortunately the system used to run the forum etc does not have a pagination system for long threads at the moment however a number of us who use this system have asked the plugin maker to incorporate pagination in upcoming versions of the plugin.  Believe me I sympathise but can not personally change it.  But the plugin maker is open to this as a future development.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Thank you Emma for a fast response! I was a little confused about it and just didn't know if I was missing something on the webpage or not seeing it right in front of my face. LOL Hopefully the plugin maker will update it.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php