header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Forum Tidy-Up Updated - 05 Feb 13
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma 1976Designs 1 year ago

Hello all just to let you know I have had a little tidy up of the forum.

First due to a request I have created a new category called Philosophy, Mythology and Paranormal.  This used to be World News and Philosophy.  For those who still want to partake in such discussions another new category has been created called Global News, Politics and Events.  Threads from the old World News.... cat have been moved to Global if they fit.

I have moved some discussions out of General Chat to the movies and music categories.  I have also stickyed some of our more popular threads such as word association.  

The music and movies cats have been slightly renamed and hopefully opens the scope of their discussion. Other Music is now Music, Musicians and Musicology and Other Movies is now Big Screen, Little Screen, Actors and Actresses 

Please remember this is YOUR forum.  It is up to YOU to use it and fill the discussion.  I will always try and respond to requests to update sections where I can but the generation of interest is down to you guys. Smile

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+1
Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

I noticed the changes just now.  Looks great girl thanks.Smile

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Thanks Emma..Looks great.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

The place looks good emma.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Sheriff Wydell Emma 1976Designs replied 1 year ago...

Just another little tidy up.

The Twins of Evil tour category has been moved inside the RZ General Tour Discussion as asub-category.

Because the film is coming, I have moved The Lords of Salem sub-category out of the RZ Celluloid area and into the main forum area.  This way you can get any discussion in there about what you have seen, the trailers and more. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php