header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10382/10398/1_forum_screen.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
PLEASE READ: UPDATES: 18 Nov 2012
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly 1 year ago

Hello

Just to let you know I have been making some updates to the site today.  There was an update to the plugin that powers the community here and  as such there have been a few little changes and new features to use.

The panel at the bottom right hand side of your screen has had the chat removed - its not working BUT I'm hoping what we do have now will be better so read on....

Profile Page changes.

When you go to your profile page you will notice the left hand menu is gone and what is replacing it are a series of call to actions above the activity feed: 

• View Profile, Edit Profile, Activity, Social, Chat, Gallery

Each of these give you further options, so when you hover you will see more options - its what you had before just better laid out.  The options are below

View Profile: View your profile details

Edit Profile: Profile Details (for updating username, email, subscriptions etc), Community Settings (for updating info on your profile page - click Profile to see it), Upload Avatar (make sure it is the right size as if not it may not upload)

Activity: My Activity (your activity posts on your profile page and any comments you make on other peoples pages, and it includes what topics you have started), Friends Activity (what your friends have posted), All Activity (see all activity of all site members even those who are not your friends).

Social: My Friends (a list of your friends), StreetTeam (what street teams you have joined), My @mentions (whenever someone has mentioned you on the forum and NOW on your profile posts too), Who I'm Followng (there is the option to follow members on the board, kind of like Facebook's subscribe feature), My Followers (see who has subscribed to your posts).

Chat: The Lounge (it s basic chat page where you can add comments and chat with members. 

Gallery: My Gallery (this is where you upload, manage your gallery) - or when visiting a friends page and you click here you will see the individual member gallery

Other changes

• If you have a comment on your gallery you want to edit this can now be done.
  • On the forum, when you click into a category and see the posts/subject threads, you can see when and who started it and when the last post was made
  • A quick dropdown menu has been added to the top of the forum which allows you to go to a new area of the forum without having to go to the main forum page and go into another area of the forum.
  • Images on the forum are now displayed in the order in which they are uploaded (earliest first)

I think thats it on the significant changes.  If you have any issues drop me a mail.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+1
Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

Just added a few quick links to the top of the forum too which will take you to chat, to your profile and to your messages.

Theres a screenshot attached bwlo so you can see. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

This is really great Emma. the whole profile thing b4 was confusing its nice to have a place where everyone can connect. THANKS

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

Glad you like, now hope people make use of it

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php