header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Rammstein
Started by The Professor living-dead-girl 2 years ago
Another band I've grown up loving, Anyone else a fan?

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

As did I. I love Rammstein. I wish they would play in North Carolina. I have all their albums minus Live Lus Berlin. Each album they create gets better and better.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

The Professor living-dead-girl replied 2 years ago...

I would love to see them too. Unfortunately no good bands come to my city. I've mostly heard Sehnsucht, which other albums would you suggest?

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

They were here not too long ago, but I missed 'em. They do have some cool tunes, but I'd say I'm only about a Greatest Hits level fan, myself... hard to get into the German lyrics, without speaking it.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Sucks that you missed them and I actually like not understanding the lyrics, a lot of people find it weird but I find it somewhat relaxing. It's a nice change

Well since you have heard their second album try out. Mutter, Reise Reise, and Rosenrot. Very good cd's and if you wanna find some interesting articles about the band here us a link. I was unaware of the coming to the US. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rammstein

They have done music in Spanish, French and Russian too. I love their Spanish song called "Te Quiero Puta"

+1

I'll be sure to check those out! I've heard te quiero puta I love it I've also heard the song rosenrot and reise reise and theyre awesome

+1
aldrey replied 2 years ago...

Best show I've ever been to in my life!

wiccanlord replied 2 years ago...

if you get the chance to see them ,go one of the best live acts ive seen,

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Trust me they ever head this way this guy is there.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php