header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Upcoming gigs you're attending
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma 2 years ago
Let everyone know what show/gig/concert/festival you are attending next. Mine: July 2: Wolverhampton Civic UK Garbage

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

May 13: MTS Centre--Van Halen July 24: MTS Centre--Iron Maiden That's all the tix I have at the moment. The Maiden show is the first one on this tour WITHOUT Alice Cooper as the opening act... sigh. Should still be a great show though! Hoping the VH gig happens...

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

The Professor MoonShiNeQueeN replied 2 years ago...

~~MAYHEM FESTIVAL THIS SUMMER CANT WAIT~~

xxoo I dont know jack, but i do know shine xxoo

Tiny Apocalypso replied 2 years ago...

4th May - Judas Priest 12th May - Bülent Ceylan (German Comedian) 31th May - 2nd June - Metalfest Open Air (W.A.S.P., Megadeth, Behemoth, Kreator, Ensiferum, Hypocrisy and many more!) 20th June - Slash and Mötley Crüe 1st - 3rd July - With Full Force Festival (Children of Bodom, Machine Head, Immortal, Debauchery, Cannibal Corpse a.m.m.!) That´s my plan for the next 2 Months

Otis B. Driftwood evil_indian replied 2 years ago...

just attended Psychostick (if ya dont know of em give em a spin) 2 weeks ago or so Manson in des moines yesterday zombie megadeth the 27? ni think sioux city ia up coming friday local radio show river riot finger death punch seether and incubus fdp is my band on that bill cant belive incubus is headlineing and hopin like hell i didnt alrady miss hellyeah and clutch in lincoln ne

ride on motherfucker

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Hope you have fun, Evil...

The Professor OKChoctaw52 replied 2 years ago...

Rocklahoma!!!! Hopefully I can make it to the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival. I would love to see Slayer, have yet to see them live. Seen the rest of the main acts but Slayer is on my to watch list but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Motorhead so that is a major plus. I am also hoping to catch The Tour featuring KISS and Motley Crue.

Your opinion of me is none of my concern :)

+1

Slayer are amazing live... very intense. Scored tix for Dethklok/Lamb of God/Gojira the other day... can't wait!

The Professor OKChoctaw52 replied 2 years ago...

Thats what I hear and some of the live videos I've watched made it look intense! Man I can't wait to see those guys!

I've had the pleasure of seeing them live 4 times now, and if and when they come back to town, I'll definitely be there. My wish list of bands that I still need to see is pretty short... Winnipeg is a good concert city. The main ones though are Cradle of Filth, HIM, and Slipknot (and they wouldn't be the same, I know... but I'd still like to see them).

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

25 October - Wolverhampton Civic Alice Cooper's Halloween Night of Fear

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

That kicks ass. Sounds like something really fun to do before Halloween..Emma, hope you have fun..

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

@Moon, I went to his Halloween show last year too - it was such a great show. Alice is absolutley brilliant and his band are just as good - so as soon as I saw the tickets I had to get them. Technically I've told my hubby it's his birthday treat.....

Nice!!!!

Goin' to see Weird Al in October... this'll be my third time seeing him, always a good show!

+1
The Professor OKChoctaw52 replied 1 year ago...

Hopefully I'll be able to check out THE TOUR. Starring KISS and Motley Crue. Should add that I caught Van Halen back in May and they were pretty phenomenal! Diamond Dave has gotten older and isn't the DLR of old but him and the rest of the band can still do a kick ass show! Highly advise catching them on the road.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 1 year ago...

They were good in Winnipeg too.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Going to a fair in Lyden Washington on Thursday..Possibly seeing Heart in concert there.

Banjo Aiden replied 1 year ago...

Skynard, Chicago, and the Doobie Brothers are playing in NC. going to see them.

Well shit the bed.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Eh didn't care to see them. However I was working at a Motel at the time and Bad Company was staying there I met the band. And the singer gave me a giant bottle of Corona.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Banjo Aiden replied 1 year ago...

Was pretty good man.

Well shit the bed.

Glad you had fun.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 1 year ago...

Got tix to see The Tragically Hip on January 26, 2013 yesterday... should be fun.

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

November 23rd at Mojoes in Joliet Illinois, Dope is playing.  One of my favorite bands as you know that rarely tours or performs anymore.  It's always a fun time seeing them.  They aren't all that big anymore and end up playing very small venues or even bars.  It's sad because of how great this band is.  But it's great for the fans!  Intimate setting, lots of crowd participation.  Best band to get really trashed and rock out up close with probably only about another 200 or so fans.  And a lot of times they come out and sign shit and hang out after the show!  Gonna be great!

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I didn't know Dope was still around and kickin hell yeah i'd love to see them.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

It pains me to say that the last 4 years or so they've been around just barely.  They don't really tour anymore.  Just a handful of select one-off shows a year.  If your a fan, I suggest you catch them while you can because I don't think Edsel is still really wanting to do it.  It's a really rare treat when they do swing by.

Did he lose the inspiration?

Actually i'm going to check there wikipedia page.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Smashing pumpkins in december

Lucky very nice. I'd love to see them again.

Dragual-- "Did he lose the inspiration?"  referring to Edsel Dope?  Maybe.  It's hard to say.  I think they got signed and came out on the scene a little too late.  They just started getting super big and the very tail end of the nu metal wave.  Many people might disaggree with this, but I believe if they would have come out...even 5 years earlier, they could have been one of the giants of the 90s like Rob Zombie, Manson, Korn, etc...  I truly feel the music is good enough.  But to answer your question, I'd imagine he's throwing in the towel because it's no longer financially feasible.  I also heard he does a lot of stuff for tv commercials and video games and things.  He doesn't promote it or talk about it the way Zombie talked about his Woolite commercial and all that, but that is what some rumors suggest he's doing.  Then again, they've been talking about a new album.  So...who knows?

It really sucks to see good bands fading away. I'm going to buy 2 of there albums on ebay.

BTW Dope is really good i have to agree with you its sad to see good bands get looked over.... they ARE playing in some small bars but i havent heard of anything big going on or them releasing anything new since No Regrets. But i think now is the time to get out there because it seems like everyone is making a comeback recently i also heard NIN have something in the works which im hoping is true but trent is being cryptic about it. he say most likely tho

Trent does like Gorillaz, he put's out an album every 5 years. I look forward to it.Smile

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

Id like to attend this show

AHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO SEE MANSON AGAIN ON JAN 25 AND 26 AHAHAHAHA OMG 

You suck that is all. *walks out of thread*

JELOUS HAAAA be that Tongue out 

hush you.Smile

PSSSHHH i will do no such thing HA

Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 replied 1 year ago...

Jan 19th - Marilyn Manson - Bogart's (Bogart's is more of a club venue as opposed to an arena - Manson is probably better suited for that kind of stage)......

http://www.bogarts.com

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't calll me "Shirley."

@ Java im going to the one on the 25th @ the dome and maybe the 26th as well @ house of blues im sooo friggen obssessed with him i feel really stalkerish! im going early in the morning to stand in line so i can be up front of twiggy. when i met them this is no lie i got on my knees cuz i was about to pass the fuck out and my knees were starting to buckle. he probally thought i was gonna propose or something but i want up from dammit!!

Well just make sure you take a few deep breaths.........me, I'm gonna show up either dressed as Waldo or a HobbitLaughing....with a new pair of running shoes on......

HAHA well im sure he would get a kick outta waldo he prob will think hes trippin from the absinth. y running shoes? lol u plan on running a marathon afterwards?

I may be able to take one offended male fan wearing mascara but a whole army of them.........I better be yoga and jogged up just in case{#emotions_dlg.soldier}

Mushroomhead in Dayton   12/21 - should be fun - never seen them before live.

I just got my tix yesterday for manson. he is like crack for me i gotta get my fix!! Im waitng for Korn to go on tour again !!

I'm anxious to see who else is touring in 2013!! ROCK ON THE RANGE is only an hour and half away in Columbus - I've nver been but will go in 2013 - already taken those days off from work........

ive heard about that there is like 30 bands and it a 3 day event is this what u speak of? one yr manson,korn incubus,zombie,five finger death punch... i was bummed that would be friggen awesome to go to. BUT my kids would miss me too much 3 days is a bit much lol

Yup - last summer Manson was the Sat night closer and Rob closed Sunday night.........I've considered going for a few years now - and have heard great things about it....and its in the Columbus Crew Stadium - a semi-pro soccer stadium - so bigger than most arenas but not too big - like a pro football stadium......so we'll see....and evey summer the Monster Energy Drink tour rolls to Riverbend which is our outdoor venue - I saw Kiss and Motley Crue there last summer as well as Phish and a fest headlined by Five Finger Death Punch. (Phish was a really groovy show - about what I imagined a Grateful Dead show would have been like){#emotions_dlg.love}

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

mad maps

GUYS IM MEETING MANSON AGAIN IM SO EXCITED..... JANUARY 26TH CANT COME FAST ENOUGH

Javadon3, I was at last years Rock on the Range and Manson and Zombie played on the SAME night.  Some people think of it as the first "Twins of Evil" show.  

I'll be going to the January 18th Marilyn Manson show in Wisconsin 

Wow - I am looking forward to this years ROR - haven't heard much yet about the lineup......I'll try to hit the Monster Energy this year at Riverbend too.......

we dont have anything cool like this in ct wahhh

Tiny Invictus replied 1 month ago...

I have to take my wife to see Kings of Leon next week (the things we do for love) - otherwise it's M.O.D. in Manchester, then Inquisition before Bloodstock Open Air in August. Also got my Australian Pink Floyd ticket for their UK tour next March.

And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php