header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Worst pop singer?
Started by The Professor living-dead-girl 2 years ago
I can't stand Adele. WBu?

The Professor GoGo replied 2 years ago...

lady gaga

The Professor OKChoctaw52 replied 2 years ago...

Nicki Minaj, for sure!

Your opinion of me is none of my concern :)

The Professor living-dead-girl replied 2 years ago...

Nicki minaj is scary •.•

just like her music haha. Just nothing I can dig.

+1
Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

BIEBER!! Someone needs to stop that insanity ha ha

Hahahahaah! So true Cx

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

Adele is a beautiful singer - rolling in the deep is such a great song with roots in true soul music of the South. Love her. gaga is very misunderstood, but Bieber, Nicki, LMFAO (yes it's a cheesy pop group), Pussycat Dolls, and some British pop including JLS, One Direction, Westlife and more are vile!

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

How could I have forgotten about Bieber, wow. I grew up through the boy band/Britney, Aguilera, Simpson era of the 90's/'00's and I thought that would never end. I can't stand most of the people listed. I don't listen to Lady GaGa but I dig what she's doing with the whole shock appeal thing. I think it's great. Another thing I can't stand is this hip hop stuff. Like Drake, Lil' Wayne, etc. It's all autotuned and similar to each other. I see no originality in it whatsoever. I liked the raw grittiness of NWA, Public Enemy, Tupac, Dre, etc. Oh well.

Gaga is alright but she can get old after a while. As a person I like Adele, but for some reason I just don't dig her voice bieber, minaj, lmfao, etc just shouldn't be famous they're way over-rated

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

I can't even get further than the name before I start hating on LMFAO...

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I like Gaga, and I haven't really listened to any of Adele's songs yet...But, I really can't stand Bieber..And I never liked Britney Spears..I don't like her voice, or the lyrics in the songs she sings.i think she tries way too hard to be sexy.

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

I like Gaga cause she is different and not afraid to be herself... do I listen to her music on a regular basis.. um no ha ha Adele on the other hand I do like and think she is amazingly talented. I can handle pop music more then I can handle rap.. ugh and I wish pop and rap artists would stop using rock music to make their own hits. It makes me want to stab something ha ha

you can thank youtube! that's what made Bieber famous! lol Nicki minaj god can't stand her lil wayne,kanye,drake! ugh I just can't get into that stuff, it's annoying and very ugh i don't know.

Lol it's just easier saying that they suck, helps me.

^lol true I was I was trying to be nice! hehe chris brown sucks!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

I like some of GaGa's music from her first album. The new one sucks. As for Adele, she has one good song that's it.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

i dont know if she actually qualifies as pop but she does feature in pop songs but i would love for NIKKI MINAJ to please stop rapping/singing!! everytime i hear her voice it makes me wanna drive screwdivers in my ears!! 

HtheGeisha replied 1 year ago...

Mind if I put my two cents? 
I don't mind Adele or Gaga, but wouldn't buy their albums... unless I was loaded! The worst pop singer right now has to be simply Tyler Swift. I never, ever, ever want to hear that song again. Before that, it was that girl with the Sk8er Boy song... Avril? Ugh! 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php