header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
JOHN 5 HOUSE BURGLARIZED - DETAILS
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma 1 year ago

As many John 5 fans have been hearing today, John and his family suffered a terrible violation of home and property when their Los Angeles home was burglarized while out.  A number of items have been stolen, many of why are rare, of invaluable sentiment and unique to John 5. As J5 remarked earlier today on his FB page; “Unfortunately our house was robbed today, we accidentally didn’t put the alarm on, so some assholes got lucky! Whoever did this will get caught hopefully one day!” 

http://john-5.com/main/2013/03/27/john-5-house-burglarized-more-details-about-items-stolen-released/

Items stolen:

• Make/Model: Fender Telecaster
  • Serial Number: R33725
  • Color: Sparkle Silver
  • Make/Model: Fender Telecaster
  • Serial Number: V137811
  • Color: Black with white piping
  • Make/Model: Custom Normandy Guitars Alumicaster
  • Serial Number: Custom
  • Color: Chrome plated, had two black humbuckers, no pickguard and a Gibson style selector switch located where Gibson puts them (upper bout)
  • Make/Model: Gibson Les Paul
  • Serial Number: -
  • Color: Black with gold pick-ups
  • Make/Model: Deering Deluxe Banjo
  • Serial Number: 02256103B
  • Detail: 6 String Banjo
  • Item: Painting
  • Details: The Creature from the Black Lagoon painting on white frame. Custom painting by Rob Zombie
  • Detail: Happy Birthday J5
  • Item: RIAA Record Award
  • Details: R.I.A.A. awarded to John 5 and Rob Zombie for the album Educated Horses.
  • Detail: Happy Birthday J5
  • Item: Mac Computer
  • Details: Mac Book Pro Laptop OSX 1025
  • Item: Mac Computer
  • Details: Mac 21 Home Computer

If you have any details that may be of help, please contact the authorities, send a message to John 5 on hisTwitter and Facebook or contact here at the contact page using the contact form and make sure you choose “Info regarding stolen items” in the drop down subject: http://john-5.com/main/contact

Please circulate this info to guitar dealers, pawn brokers and have a look on eBay, Craigslist, Amazon etc – and remember IF you see anything you GENUINELY believe to be one of the items described PLEASE do not pursue on your own but contact the authorities.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Geez..Tell John I am sorry..It really makes me angry that someone did this to his family..Especially stealing the painting from Rob. That is a birthday gift a friend made him, that is just messed up that someone would steal that..I hope someone turns in the asshole who did it soon.

Sucks that anyone has to worry about assholes robbing them..

+1
Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

That's really terrible.  What kind of dumbass would really have the balls to rob JOHN 5 anyway?  Their gonna get caught! 

Ya know, my dad's a cop and said this to me, but I think it might even be obvious anyway.... it's really sounding like the person that did this might know John 5 personally.  And that's really fucked up if it's the case.  Of course we don't have really much info at all, but given the info that he chose to tell the public....look at the details--

First off, how did they even know where John 5 lives?  And then they must have known exactly when he wouldn't be home.  Maybe they were even watching his house for awhile.  Look at the stuff they stole.  They had to have known it was John 5, and not just some guy.  How did they know to take priceless guitars and things.  This doesn't sound like a common criminal.  They would have probably chose different items to steal if they didn't know they were in a rockstars house, right?  ....who knows what might have been on those Mac computers... that would really freak me out.  What if he had all kinds of unreleased songs on there or something that end up online?

Also, that is truly an amazing Creature from the Black Lagoon painting Zombie did.  Rob could easily be having his own art shows and things and could be a glorified painter with exhibits similar to Marilyn Manson if he wished.  Amazing artist.  It's a real shame someone took all this stuff.  Hopefully they catch the fuck! 

And I feel bad for John 5.  I'd feel like moving after an incident like that.  I'd imagine just feeling dirty and crappy about the whole thing and always wondering if it will happen again.  I'd want to just get the hell out of there.

Good luck finding whoever did this, John! 

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Well, at least the asshole will have a hard time selling the painting, if that was his intention when he ( well, I am assuming it was a guy) stole it.

+1
Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 1 year ago...

Hey Emma - I went ahead and update my news blog post to list out the descriptions you posted here of the items 

http://artworkbylivingdeadgirlnicole.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/help-john-5-find-his-gear/ 

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Thank you to all for your kind words.  Thanks also @livingdeadgirlnicole1031 -  we really do appreciate anyone who can help spread the news and the list of the items missing.  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

This person will get caught.  They didn't take into consideration many things which will stand out.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php