header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
New upcoming bands with substance....?
Started by ZPB 1 year ago

I strive and work hard as a musician to want only respect, and justification that knowledgeable people recognize my doings. I love and appreciate everything Rob does in the artistic world. His music is amazing, but honestly his brain waves to create movies like he does blows me away. I ask if anyone is feeling eager to give our new music video a listen. Like 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' and good tunes? Check out this video for 'DayFly' by SAUL! Says Graham Hartmann (editor of Loudwire Magazine) from New York City. I only post this here, because I know a majority of you listerns appreciate creativity at its best., and Rob's films helped inspire this video...Saul - DayFly. Thanks ZPB

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

where do we listen to it at? you tube? or r u going to paste a link to click?

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

BEHEMOTH

ZPB replied 1 year ago...

Here in the link that "Loudwire" posted....I hope you enjoy.    

Saul - DayFly
https://twitter.com/loudwire/status/264604092578529281

This is U? im not just saying this cuz im talking to you but this was friggen AMAZING!! WOW where r u guys based at?

utt i just found u on facebook ur in iowa not near my area

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php