header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Where is everyone?
Started by Baby Firefly Kina 2 years ago

Board seems different than it used to be.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain
+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Don't worry...I am never leaving.

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

@Demora nothing has changed about the board - people do come and go.  However a board will only thrive if people post - so its down to you guys to make a community, to get involved, to start debates, to maybe spread the word. I try to encourage people here, I give them new things to take part in - for example the whole Twins of Evil Tour section.  Remember you're the members, its your community.

So, instead of wondering where everyone is, take part, comtinue to take part and others may take part too.  It's hard, we compete against a new world of social media like Facebook and Twitter which have changed the dynamics.  But I'm not giving up here and I don't think anyone else should too.

Thank you @Moon 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

Nor am I.

Demora just partake in whatever you can in the rzboard community, noobs are sure to follow and evenually become main posters.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

Well said @Dragual Fortesque

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

Well i'll be on more than I used to be. So I will partake in the events.Smile

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

+1

Your welcome..And, everyone, if you want to see more activity on this board, tell your friends who are also Zombieheads to come here..And also maybe make some threads. Talk about anything..If something is interesting to you, chances are other people might be interested in talking about it.

Banjo Aiden replied 2 years ago...

Im slowly making my way back here.

Lost my internet for a while.

I noticed some of the newer features on the board preety cool stuff

Well shit the bed.

Glad to see you back.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

There's as much everyone as there's ever been. It's all good.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php