header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Paying For Dirty Water
Started by Tiny vlad1967 2 years ago
Going on the last 2 to 3 weeks, our city water has been contaminated with giardia and cryptosporidia. In other words, if you drink or bathe in it, you could become very ill, to the point of hospitalization of even death in the case of the very young, old, or those with compromised immune systems. It will be at least a month before our city can clean the water system to the point where we can actually use it. My beef is this, should we not get some sort of rebate on our already ridiculously high water bills? We're paying for a service that isn't being provided, and frankly it grinds my gears. Anyone ever been in a situation like this, and if so did you get a break on your utility bill?

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

That sounds horrible..Everyone in your city certainly shouldn't have to pay for disgusting contaminated water.

Tiny LUKE425 replied 2 years ago...

sometimes we have to go on a boil alert. when that happens they just suggest to boil all water that we plan on using...like i can boil that much water

Tiny vlad1967 replied 2 years ago...

We're in our third week, with at least three weeks to go. Bleccchhhh.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Oh man...What do you do for takings showers? Or if you want to make some coffee..Or wash the dishes?

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

You should definitely be getting a break on your bill for that.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php