header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Continue The Story Game
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago
I tried to start one of these threads when the board opened, but it didn't go anywhere..But, since we have more regular posters now, I thought I'd try to make another one..Basically, everyone just adds to the story as they post..And, what you add can be as short or as long as you want. Let's see what kind of story the people here create..I'll start.. Once Upon a time......

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

In Imagination Land the candy cane king sang a tune.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Normally, he sang happy songs, but today, the song he was singing was...

Otis B. Driftwood SideShowCarni replied 2 years ago...

...was very dark and depressing. You see, the Candy Cane king...

Trust me, fella. That ain't the only thing I do with this mouth.

Tiny domphilina replied 2 years ago...

...lost his ginger bread dragon Crispy. The Candy Cane king sadly sang...

and cried..He didn't notice...

....that his penis was fully erect and....

someone was walking up to him to see why he was crying.....

then suddenly out of the blue a talking mongoose drops in and says....

Otis B. Driftwood SideShowCarni replied 2 years ago...

...a Bishop,Priest and Rabbi walk into a bar..."

Trust me, fella. That ain't the only thing I do with this mouth.

" to get to the other side"...Then, the mongoose laughed hysterically and said "Hey, you wanna....

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 2 years ago...

" forget the jokes and go snake hunting so we can make some boots for the Candy Cane King? "

Then along came the boy in red poof ball hat.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

with a twinkle in his eye he said

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Let us make love tonight and shake the bedroom floor.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

And the pilgrims rejoiced! Oh, how they laughed when...

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

the mongoose asked the king " is that a candy cane in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me".Everyone laughed..But the Candy Cane King, somehow the joke made him feel even sadder..Then the boy in the red poofball hat said...

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 2 years ago...

" that's not a candy cane in his pocket!!! OMG! he is just happy to see me'! he screams wildly and runs off.....

meanwhile..On the other side of Imagination Land....

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

Rob Zombie was working on a new album when...

Marilyn Manson strolls in and asks.....

Banjo Aiden replied 1 year ago...

can i have a slice of pizza

Well shit the bed.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

with a class of wine and......

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

can I borrow some of your pens and some paper? I just thought of some lyrics, I gotta write them down, before I forget them..And some motherfucker stole all my pens and pencils from the tour bus," Rob smiled and replied...

I've got some in the back of my dragula.

and he laughed..Because Manson knew very well how far away Rob parked his Dragula..It was...

7 miles to reach his car and.....

he parked right next to...

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 1 year ago...

the Mystery Machine! Zoiks! That's a long walk! Manson trudged over though, and

Shaggy offered Manson a sandwhich which Manson proceeded to....

feed to Scooby, since he wasn't hungry at the moment.Then, suddenly....

Tiny AmenazA replied 1 year ago...

Scooby became a zombie 'cause the sandwich was poisoned, then it bites the jugular vein of....

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

Daphne! Manson jumped in and...

and tore ass as fast as he could..Good thing he was holding the Dragula's keys while he was talking to Shaggy. And, good thing Manson knew what a person or animal looks like right before they turn into a zombie. Scooby would have bitten him first if he didn't get out of there fast.. He could see in the rear view mirror that Daphne had already become a zombie and she was going after...

scrappy doo then suddenly....

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Butters started singing what what in the butt......and cartman started dancing on the floor screaming...

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

bloody vaginal belch Kyle you can suck my balls, meanwhile batman was taking a major dump in....

Cat Woman's bathroom, when suddenly his cell phone rang..

it was his mother asking to borrow some cash batman told his mother that was fine then suddenly....

the sky started falling!!

Spider man fell into Batmans arms and...

Batman said "what the fuck".. Then Batman realized that his mother had been dead a long time, and it was kind of weird that she just called him...And, while that thought occured to him, Spider Man started talking about some zombie sightings a few miles away.Evidently, some zombies were spotted by....

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 1 year ago...

" you can call me... JOKER...i have given my name to pain.. and it is batman.." as he spots the zombies.. he speaks under his breath.. " time to pay the check" he takes off running and eventually passes batman with spiderman in his arms. he yells over his shoulder : NEVER RUB ANOTHER MANS RHUBARB and starts to laugh hysterically as........

MacGyver reflected to himself on what unusual circumstances must be present for a zombie apocalypse and falling sky to coincide. He immediately got to work on...

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

a device so great that even Jesus was amused to see then suddenly lucifer popped out of the ground to say....

your all really fucked...Then he vanished..Meanwhile, the Candycane King....

watches the boy in the red poof ball hat run away from him and a warm sweat slowly overcomes him as he glances between his legs.. OMG! i am happy to see him! his sadness quickly turns to anger. he clenches his fists, looks up and throws back his head and screams with anguish... WHY ME?.......WHY,, OH WHY?? all i want is to be.......

happy like a used to be, and not a pervert anymore..I never used to be such a perv...." "Hey, cheer up" replied the Mongoose. "It's not that bad". "Yes it is" said the King, " The guy in the real world who imagined me didn't make me like this" " well, fuck him" said the Mongoose..Then the mongoose proceeded to..

call for Dragual and said....

Whatssssupppp... Meanwhile, Catwoman was really pissed at Batman for leaving without a word..Like he always did after they had sex...This time, she decided she was going to get even with him by....

Stealing all his batman outfits and...

having an affair with spiderman..and as she contemplates how she is going to do this, the mongoose has been having a really hard time trying to contact dragual. meanwhile, manson is still trying to get to the dragula but dropped the keys somewhere along the way and can't locate them. Rob is cursing him up and down while trying to figure out how it can be so hard to find a fucking pen or pencil. He reaches to push his hair back from the left side of his face and through his hair he feels something behind his ear. The sounds of the angels trumpets ring throughout imagination land as Rob, to his surprise, finds a pencil he had put behind his ear while working on a script last week. while Rob figures out how to get word to manson, the Candy Cane King.......

Popped out of no where and said to manson...

Tiny AmenazA replied 1 year ago...

"Son, now you are a Man" "WTF! I'm not your son" "Yes Man: you're my Son...." "I don't wanna be the the Candy Cane Prince!!!!" then Manson grabbed him by the throat and began to choke him meantime.....

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

catwoman is still working on her plan on how to trap spiderman into an affair with her... meanwhile, the Candy Cane King is getting the living shit choked out of him by manson. manson is screaming " I would rather die then be a sick pervert like you are!! you are not my father!! NOOOOOO NO NO!!!! " as manson watches the last bit of life slip away from the CandyCane King he realizes that if he kills him that this story wouldnt exist at all and therefore neither would he. he drops the candy cane king to the ground and proceeds to do c.p.r. on him and while he is busy doing that....

Cartman showed up out of nowhere..With a camera..He was planning on finding Butters and tricking him into posing for some embarrassing photos.Again..But, he was unable to find Butters all day..But, now that he had a chance to embarrass Manson, he thought he might as well take a picture, and make up a story about what he saw him doing with the Candy Cane King.Last time Manson came to Imagination Land through a portal, he ran into Cartman and the rest of the boys, and Manson laughed when Kyle called Cartman a fat fuck. He never forgot that.Time to get revenge....Meanwhile...

catwoman is stuck in thought on how to get rid of that little slut Mary Jane Watson. The only way to spiderman's heart is to get rid of her. she is the only thing that stands in the way at the moment. as she continues to conjure ideas, cartman snaps a photograph of manson, lips on lips with the candy cane king. while he checks the photo out for clarity.. the candy cane king gasps and comes back to life underneath manson! Oh JOY! cries manson! we are not going to die!!! then he realizes that with the candy cane king alive, he still carries the stigma of being the candy cane prince perv. manson breaks down and starts to cry and.....

MacGyver reappears at that moment with his latest creation: a gigantic, Mary-Jane-Watson-seeking Terminator that he has fashioned from a go-cart, two flashlights and several electric pencil sharpeners. "This should help!" he screams maniacally. Catwoman...

was very impressed..Meow....She then...

reconsiders and contemplates if she really indeed wants spiderman. MacGyver isnt that bad looking and he comes up with fascinating ideas which could help her steal more jewels and help fight crime. what to do.. she sighs and helps herself to some more catnip and sits back to think about this whole thing. meanwhile manson.. still sobbing realizes he is screwed either way.. either i am non existant or a candy cane prince for eternal imagination life.. i just wish i could go back to that moment when rob asked for a pen... that way...

None of this would have ever happened..Just then, Manson's cellphone rang..It was Rob. " Hey, I just got an interesting phone call from the guys who do South Park.. " Yeah, what did they want" Manson replied.." Well, Trey said he has been hearing Cartman's voice in his head all afternoon, and he heard Cartman telling a bunch of people he saw you making out with some guy...Then he asked if we were in Imagination Land.." It was then Manson realized that he had seen Cartman running off, after he was done giving the Candy Cane King CPR..He only saw him for a second, but it was definately Cartman. How could today get any worse? Meanwhile....

it has gotten worse.. it strikes manson that he himself was the one who needed the pens and that this all could have been avoided had he just grabbed the one he saw sticking out from behind robs ear. what is wrong with me?? he cries.. i need to get out of this fucking place! as he thinks about how he can do that.. trey realises they have a great south park episode here and gets to work on a script.. meanwhile , the Candy Cane King...

, feeling that the story had gone too long without a major action, got up, took Paul Bunyan's shaving ax from the tree stump it was currently resting in and promptly decapitated Batman. He sat back in his throne, pleased as punch, and

Manson ran like Hell. Evidently, the Candy Cane King was not only a perv, but evil, and randomly violent too. This was bad, and he couldn't remember where he parked the Dragula.. Meanwhile, Cartman was telling Captain Spaulding about....

the new south park episode while Manson realizes he has to double back and findthe keys to the dragula that he had dropped..searching frantically he stumbles upon the Candy Cane King and butters singing "what what in the butt"? manson shrieks and takes off in the other direction only to run into zombified daphne and scooby.. he shrieks again and runs in the opposite direction only to discover batmans remains... drops to the ground and cries..is there no way out of here.. then he suddenly passes out only to be awakened at Captain Spaulding's feet.. staring up at this massive clown.. spauldin speak's up " what's the matter kid? don't ya like clown's? manson, speechless shakes his head no..spaulding replies why? dont we make ya laugh? arent we fuckin funny?? you best come up with a answer cos i'm gonna come back and check on ya and if you aint got a reason why ya hate clowns,i'm gonna kill your whole fuckin family.. spaulding takes off laughin and leaves manson lying on the groun repeating.." this cant be happening to me....this cant be happening to me... then all of a sudden....

he hears evil laughter behind him..." Oh my God, that was so fucking funny..You nearly pissed yourself." Manson turned around to see Cartman.." You know what, fuck you too"..Replied Manson.." And, when I get home, I think I will just go over and vist your creators, and tell them to really make you miserable when they write the new episodes.. Then you'll find out how fucking funny you are".. "What?" replied Cartman...

"You bitch! I ought to kick you squawre in the nuts!", Cartman said, doing exactly that. Manson doubled over in pain, and it was then, sensing his vulnerability, that the zombies attacked. Daphne and Scooby lunged forward, just as...

Spider Man jumped in front of. ..

the Candy Cane King and...

the boy and the red poof ball hat who is now teamed up with the joker when suddenly

Robin let one rip, and the joker cried out that....

the smell was toxic..And, since Batman and Robin busted him and Harley Quinn all those times for exposing people to poisonous gases, someone should arrest Robin.It was only fair, his gas nearly killed everyone..Then, the Joker asked the Candy Cane King for a gas mask...And,..

The Candy Cane King replied i'm all out of them but I do have...

a fully erect penis he quips as stares at robins tight lil ass in those tight tight spandex he wears.. the joker.appalled by this replies...

Somethings are better left unsaid Bruce.....but tonight...

But he was interupted by the boy in the red poof ball hat..Dude!!! This is pretty fucked up! the boy said in disgust....Then...

Dragual, and Marilyn walked in and said...

what the fuck?? dragual slowly drops his eyes to the ground... manson..i have a confession... when i started this story in imagination land.. i....i.. well, i sorta, kinda like.. "get to the fuckin point drag!" manson says.. he glares at dragual.. dragpulls in a deep breath and spurts out.."well the Candy Cane King was created as an extension of myself! I thought you would be happy to know that indeed you are not the prince cos you sure as shit are not MY son" Drag says with a big grin on his face.Manson just stood there with a lifeless look in his eyes staring darkly into draguals eyes, then says....

Drag you have a spare diaper? Drag replies....

No..Why? And Manson replied..."Because the last three fucking hours nearly scared the shit out of me..And, how did you get in here anyway? Not a lot of people know about the doorways to get here"...And Drag answered..."My friend Moon told me..And I think she told Diana and M Tradgedy too".. Meanwhile...

being one of the authhor's of this fatastic tale, i need to interject for a moment with a chapter break,, yes, moon did tell me about the doorway.. i have never used it and wont because.. well look at manson.. he is stuck here.. my concerns are with dragual at the moment, for becoming involved.. the saying goes " you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave" i hope he can get back out before it's too late.. big difference between writing a story or being the story.. given that... have said enough.. let's get back to where moon left off meanwhile....

I type whatever comes to my head the story doesn't have to be perfect. Not like it's getting published.....or is it lol.

lol.. oh just go with the floww.. i was just jokin.. my meaning was once you get in the doorway ..hard to get out.. muah - ha ha.. never now what may happen.. meanwhile..... the joker runs off to locate MacGyver and find out if he has any nifty devices to eleminate gas fumes ..suddenly

the zombies from the Mystery Machine showed up...

Just as MacGyver...

was done building....

Tiny domphilina replied 1 year ago...

SmileI haven't been on in awhile and I just read what everyone has written so far. very entertaining. Out of respect for those writting the story I won't add on but I will be back next time I'm on to see what else happens.

Glad you are liking the story..But, if you want to add something, go ahead and add it..I wanna see what everyone has to add to the story.

Anyway MacGyver was done building a ten foot......

Ladder to heaven after finishing he soon realized that heaven was much further out there so he continued too....

search for things he could use to build the ladder. Meanwhile, Catwoman was bored with MacGuyer's company..He was consumed with the idea of building the ladder, and he had lost all interest in her..So she decided maybe she should seduce...

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Mick Jagger cuz after all she knew he had the moves so they went to the baits motel for the night when they entered the room.......

they were surprised to see that some vampires were already in the room. Catwoman reconized them immediatley..They were..

Eric Northman and edward cullen, they were passionatly making hot steamy vamp porn, there was bottles of tru blood everywhere, catwoman and mick decide to......

grab the digital camera Catwoman had in her purse..She snapped a picture, because she thought that maybe she could use it later to blackmail Eric into helping her steal some rare diamonds..But...

suddenly Pam said "What the fuck you starin at, bitch?"..Pam was directing the porno, she figured if she could sell it on Fangtasia's online store, she would make an assload of money from all the fang bangers on Team Edward..Money she could spend on more designer outfits..And, before Catwoman could say "Bitch please", Pam got up and slammed the door in her face..Elsewhere...

(LOL)

MavGyver got friken bored with his ladder and was growing hungry so he walked to the local general store to purchase a Wonka Bar and when he opened it he noticed a golden ticket he was in shock and almost shat himself so he ran home and on his way he.......

He ran into  Shaggy..Shaggy was the only one from the Mystery Machine who survived the zombie attack, and he was running towards....

MacGyver when he suddenly trips on a cord.....  "CUT.. CUT... CUT" Rob zombie says on the set of his new movie (Captain Spaulding's Acid Trip) .. He walks over to the cast and announces "That's enough for today...  lets go out and have a few drinks" Everyone heads out to their cars and they all decide to follow Sid to a new place outside of town, when they arrive to this place its.....

out in the middle of nowhere, and a lot of bikers are around outside..The first thing Rob thinks is it looks a lot like The Titty Twister in From Dusk Til Dawn. Then he noticed...

All the bikers turn in syncronation and surround the cars they were in. Rob was for once scared as hell. These guys were superhuman size and pissed as hell. One dude starts walking through the crowd of bikers and taps on rob's window, Its...........

Otis Driftwood..Holy shit..Rob immediately thought of something someone on his official message board posted..Some girl named Moon made a paranormal thread, and posted about alternate realities and how the barriers between realities were thinning, according to someone she talked to.  Someone who knew alot of shit about planetary allignments.The post was really long, but Rob got the general idea of what she was trying to say..He didn't really believe any of it at the time...But now....

Else where....

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php