header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
???
Started by Tiny MiloVonnegut 1 year ago

I hope I'm not the only one, but I feel like this forum is dying. Anyone else feel it?

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

i think so too...how come no one posts no mo

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

A forum works if people post to it, if people find a way to actively make the place work.  I know it's frustrating, but this is a community - you guys have to make it work.

of course I am always open to ideas you may have - and have over the time added areas, merged areas, etc, based on fan feedback.

All I can say is if you post it, they will come  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 11 months ago...

ive been so busy over the past months im trying to make a comeback lol

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 10 months ago...

Sorry for the late response, but your probably right Emma.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 10 months ago...

Every forum is different, they all bring something different to the table for instant on the KoRn forum you get points for being social in the forums and blogs, tou get points for friend requests, ect. you can trade in your points for korn merch..... Fieldy has his own seperate site as well that you have to pay for but he does alot of giveaways for merch and free tickets to a show, Metallica' s site you have to pay for but you get a personalized letter from one of the band mates, a shirt, so what mag, autographed band photo, membership card, they do private shows spontanously for the members only, Provider module (Marilyn Manson) is probably the most similar to this forum although Provider Module just confuses the hell out of me i dont use that one much at all, the admins dont keep up on repeat threads. But you are ranked by the posts like here which i like cuz its kind of like competition to be at the top. 

+1
Tiny Tymeg replied 8 months ago...

I think if Rob or other band member post here it animate the board.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php