header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
I'm really upset.
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 1 year ago

My girlfriend, who was more like a wife as we were even engaged, dumped me 3 days ago after 5 years and 7 months.  I'm broken hearted.  We had so much history and...just so much.  Amazing communication.  I really found someone great and I feel like I let it slip away.  I feel like it's all my fault.  I pushed her away with my behavior and stupidity.

But on top of that, I have a lot of other problems too.  To be honest, I think my mother might have cancer and I have some serious legal problems that I'm not sure where it will go.  I don't blame her for leaving.  I brought faaaar more baggage than my worth and I was completely oblivious.

I need some help or something.  I'm not ok.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  Believe me, posting this here is hard.  I don't want strangers knowing my business.  I'm just in a bad place right now.  If anyone would like to talk or chat, I really could use a friend. 

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 1 year ago...

Sorry to hear that your girlfriend dumped, @mtragedy666. Are you not sure why she left you? Is there more to it? I don't want to speculate because I don't want to add insult to injury.

Sorry about your mom too. I hope she's makes it. I know, my mom is also ill (not of cancer).

You seem like you've been here longer than I, so I'm sure you have plenty of good friends in this community who I'm sure they can help you more than I can. But, if you ever need to anyone to chat with, send me a PM. My inbox is always open.Smile 

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Thank you so much for the response.  You know, I kind of understand it, but then again I don't.  I think I did a lot of things wrong obliviously.  You won't insult my injury.  It's just good to know that people out there care even if I don't really know them.  Because I don't have a lot of people to talk to in my physical life.  Sometime's, this internet thing can be powerful, and I definitely feel I can relate more with you guys than the random people in my life, most of which are aquantances.

Thanks again.  I might send you a PM when I can.  Right now, I've been surrounding myself with half-friends and alcohol.  I know that is not the healthiest mechanism, but it is sort of working so far..

I wish I were capable of bettering myself a long time ago when she was with me, because, I do feel it was my fault.  I think if I made some different decisions, I would'nt have pushed her away.  That is very painful to think about, but for now, I view it as truth.   

NYKZER replied 1 year ago...

Hey, when I've seen your photo first I got envy of you cause you are with rob. but then I've read what you wrote.. and I said poor guy.
But think that's always when you broke with someone its like a new begining.. try to dont think about her, perhaps if you let her a time to think and then ask her to talk could be better.. the time sometimes heals
well good luck

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

@M Tragedy666 sorry to here about all this feels almost like rock bottom and the only thing left is to climb up, maybe when things clear up you and ur ex can commincate about this matter and make some sort of friendship.Sometimes ppl need to take some time to reflect on things to make a better change... Sorry to hear about ur mom also if she does indeed have cancer, cancer treatments have gotten better over the years, i have 5 personal friends that have beat breast cancer, but i know how u must worry i get that. You can also PM whenever too my facebook link is also up on my profile if u wanna new fb friend

Angel_Lust_Doll replied 1 year ago...

I am so sorry that this happened to you, please do not think I sound flake when I say this but I am sure in time things will heal, you might be able to work things out with her or later find someone who is accepting of everything that you are and will take on the obsticles in your life with you and will do nothing but hold you when you try to push them away. I have been in situations like this I did nothing but push away my friends, family, boyfriends it took my awhile I almost pushed away the boyfriend I have now but he wouldnt let me and was presistant and getting through those walls. I am not trying to make a big story but show you there are people out there who will hold on no matter how many pushes you make and I hope you find someone who can do that or you and your ex girlfriend work things out.

Devil in disguise

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I am sorry you are going through all of this right now. IIf you want, you can message me some time on Facebook, if you need someone to talk to.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Really sorry to hear all you been going through. I can relate somewhat with what you're going through. I've been in a really long relationship coming up to 12 years this December and nobody has a perfect relationship even if friends looking in think you do. We have had ups and downs just like anyone. And I have done things that I have regreted and wish I could take back mostly hiding things that weren't even a huge deal it was just the fact I was not truthful and lied and he has done things too that have hurt me. Relationships take a lot of work and people do change over the years. Not saying why it happen to you but perhaps you guys just grew apart and became different people. Anyways, just wanna say take care of yourself and don't rely on alcohol too much to make you feel better. Remember that doesn't make the pain go away it just hides the problem inside. Deal with it head on and move on is the best for you. You seem like a great guy and once you see the breakup was not you nor your fault that it just was don't let it eat you up. Crossing my fingers things have gotten much better for you since the month you posted this. 

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 11 months ago...

So did things end up working out for you? havent heard from ya in quite a bit

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php