header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Night Of The Demons Kickstarter Campaign
Started by NOTDAP 1 year ago

Do you want to play a demon onscreen, or even get killed by one?

I'm Kevin Tenney, and I directed the original NIGHT OF THE DEMONS.  I've just started a Kickstarter campaign for a sequel want to spread the word.  

We've got a great cast and crew lined up:  Anthony Hickox (Waxwork, Helraiser) is directing; Sceam Queen Tifanny Shepis (100+ films) is starring; Gabe Bartalos (Leprechaun, House, Friday the 13th) is doing special effects makeup and Harry Mandredini (Friday the 13th 1- 7) is doing the score.  

We're gonna push the envelope in the genre, so we can't get traditional financing.  So check out our Kickstarter page and tell your friends!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/112608557/night-of-the-demons-after-party

Kevin Tenney

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Kick ass!!! I remember seeing the original Night of the Demons for the first time when I was 13. Hope the fundraising goes well. 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php