header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
One year online - what are your best memories?
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma 1 year ago

WOW! Just noticed its been just over a year since the new robzombie.com site has been online. It's been a very busy year - two major tours, a remix album, a film, a new album coming, another film in pre-production..... it's been a massive and very rewarding ride for me as a web designer and web manager.  I'm still honored to do what I do.

So I thought I woud start this thread to see what your best memories of the year have been and what your hopes are. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Happy Aniversary everyone. I think some of my best memories were when Rob answered my question about The Rocky Horror Picture Show. And, talking about horror movies with other Zombieheads.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

I DEF GAINED SOME NEW FRIENDSHIPS, ITS INTERESTING TO HEAR OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS AND FEELING ABOUT DIFFERTENT TOPICS. I'VE JUST HAD ALOT OF FUN HERE. I THINK @EMMA HAS DONE A FAB JOB RUNNING THE BOARD AND TREATS EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND EQUALITY, I THINK OTHER FORUMS SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT. OTHER BOARDS THAT I FREQUENT ARE CONFUSING, AND DISHEVELED. IT'S NICE COMING HERE TO A NICE TIDY FORUM WHERE U CAN EASILY FIND THE THINGS THAT YOU'VE POSTED AND THE RESPONSES. mY HOPES ARE THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL JOIN AND STAY.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

This board is different from the previous ones and in a better friendlier way.  Emma you have done great.  You have some loyal posters that come here often.   I have made some new friends as well.  *stares up at last post*   

Cheers to the one year celebration for the newest rzboard. 

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

This board is great...Much friendlier than most boards I have been on.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Place is great.  I enjoy the people I post with.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

The Professor GODHEAD replied 1 year ago...

I agree w/ Drahoul and Moon on how friendly this bboard is.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I am thankful I rejoined this board and met some very nice people too! I also would love to see more traffic soon with posts which hopefully will come soon with the new movie coming out soon. But either way I enjoy logging on and reading posts.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I'm very happy the Zombie board is back!  This place was home to me as a young teenager.  In some weird way, I grew up on all these boards.  My best memories are when Zombie answered my question, and when I got a shout out on the News page for finding a piece of info about an interview.  It was a dream come true to actually feel like a part of this crazy thrill ride that is Rob Zombie!

I loved seeing some old faces and meeting some great new ones!  Had some great enlightening conversations and just an overall fun time.  This board is filled with cool people.  Haven't had a single problem.  Emma is a great mod.  and it seems like this place is finally becoming more lively, as it deserves to be.  I'm noticing more and more topics and more and more discussion.

I'm not ashamed to say that I log on here every single day.  It's sort of a way of life.  I need my daily Zombie fix.  I love how quickly there are updates and news.  Nothing worse than a site that is not active with no news updates for several months.  We get lots of stuff to read and watch...sometimes even daily.

Cheers to 1 year, and many, many more! 

I am here every single day too..Hope more people get in the habit..And, to those lurking here, don't be shy..Comment on some of the threads, or create your own threads..Talk about whatever interests you, good chance other people might be interested too.

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Everyone I want to thank you for the great words on the site and the community.  From day one the remit given was to build somewhere that got updated, had all the info the fans needed and gave them a place to hang.  I know we want more visitors especially to the forum, but there's a good bunch of people here and thank you for supporting robzombie.com 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1

I am never leaving.

The Professor GODHEAD replied 1 year ago...

definitely will be coming back more.

and I will be glad to see you more often. I mean, wow, we have posted on message boards together for a really long time.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

If I don't post I am definately being a lurker lol. Ditto with M Tragedy the zombie boards have a special place in my heart. Was my favorite hang out spot on the internet when i was young. I remember my mom walking in my room late or early in the morning however you want to look at it and telling me to GO TO BED and get off playing on the computer!! lol Being sleepy the next day in class was worth it though .... funny times

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php