header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
MIA
Started by Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 1 year ago

Sorry for being MIA lately... I have been having health issues and had a major surgery on Jan 18th.. then while in the hospital had complications and was in there for over 3 weeks. Now I am on medical leave recovering but able to go online when I am not in too much pain. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Man, I am sorry..Hope you recover soon.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

GET WELL!!

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

Ditto, the last three posts.

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

+1
Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 1 year ago...

Thanks everyone. I am getting there slowly but surely in this recovery process. I actually had my entire large intestine removed. I made the surgeon take a photo of it so I could have it ha ha. 

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

YIKES!! THAT INSANE WOW.. ITS AMAZING WHAT DOCTORS CAN DO THESE DAYS!!!!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Glad you are doing well.  {#emotions_dlg.vampire}

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 months ago...

Yah been MIA for quite some time.. back to having more issues.. getting the ole gallbladder taken out tomorrow now. They like cutting this dead girl open!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php