header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/13309/1_307472_505472106161158_63183580_n.jpg) [
function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
A Happy Ash Wednesday to y'all!
Started by The Professor white_zombie 1 year ago

Anyone gonna watch 'Army of Darkness' tonight? It has become a tradition of ours. What are your favourite scenes?

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get
The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

I always thought it was "Klaatu Verrata Nikto." {#emotions_dlg.hmmm} But if you're interested in the phrase and where it came from, well ... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

No shit?  Thanks whitezombie, never knew that before.  I always thought what you thought.

I recently watched the trilogy...so no Ash Wednesday for me.  But possible a Hash Wednesday is in order.  Just imagine how fucked the kids in Evil Dead would have been in they used the Book of the Dead as rolling paper.  ...Not good!  lol.

For anyone interested, because it is Wednesday the 13th,  Wendesday 13 released his new album, The Dixie Dead, free today on spotify.  Very good stuff! 

Wish there was a HASH Wednesday LEGAL Holy Day!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbs}  

"Just imagine how fucked the kids in Evil Dead would have been if they'd used the Book of the Dead as rolling paper.  ...Not good!  lol." 

{#emotions_dlg.rofl} Yep, they pretty much would've been fucked all right, inside and out! 

It is verrata, btw. I was just tryin' to get yous guys to watch again.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php