header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Request for All of You
Started by Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie 1 year ago

Hello, Everyone!

Hope you guys are doing OK!

Listen, I would like to ask something of you. When replying and posting there are some who use a VERY SMALL font size. Would it be too much to ask if those who do that would PLEASE pick a bigger size for your font and also a color that is easy to read. No, I am not illiterate, I, for physical reasons, am not able to be VERY CLOSE to the monitor as I should be to read small texts, so it would be AWESOME if youn guys culd increase thw size of your posts, and also the color. I like reading all the posts and as of now, I have to skip some posts because I simply cannot read them, so I miss part of the conversation!

Thank you very much in advance!!

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Sure, I can use a bigger font.

Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie replied 1 year ago...

thank you very, very much for being so understanding @Moon .. i can read YOU just fine!!

but there are some memvers who use a REALLY small font, often a red one and yes, i cannot read their posts and often, too, i miss the conversation!!

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

Lola, would that be my writings? I only do that to break the monotony. I 'especially' like the turquoise font and have figured out now how to get it all the time. Don't use the B/bold. If you do, it makes the colour red automatically.
Since you've asked so nicely with a please, of course I will change to a friendlier font. Smile

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

SURE LOL

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Will try to remember to make it easier for you!

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php