header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Comic Books
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

I went to my local comic book shop today and got 3 horror comics...True Blood, Dark Shadows, and Hellraiser: The Road Below..I was wondering who else collects comic and what kinds do you like?

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

We collect comics! Right now i am on book 6 of Walking Dead and he is on issue 26 of Maxx. I enjoy some marvel comics and one of my last fav reads was Evil Dead vs. Marvel Zombies. I ordered 4 mangas for Battle Royale and really look forward to getting into those look very gruesome. I read the novel and love the movie.

My favorite are horror and sci fi.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I loved the movie Battle Royale..Those Mangas are going to rock..And when you say Maxx do you mean The Maxx from the 90's? If so, that is awesome..I have a lot of issues to that comic too, I got really into it when the animated series was on MTV back in the day.

Oh yea the mangas are pretty much 20x more gruesome and f*cked up haha. Yes Maxx from the 90's. He just ordered a huge lot of them and we have that season of Maxx on dvd. Good stuff!

Has anyone read Locke and Key? Just curious if it is as good someone told me. I know Stephen King's son writes it so that part is def appealing

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php