header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Continue the story again
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

Lets write another story and see how long we can keep it going this time..I'll start..

Once upon a time....

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

On a very dark and stormy night as they run to escape the heavy sudden rain drops

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

two hitch hikers finally had some luck..A car pulled over to the side of the road, and

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Threw cash at there face saying you pansy's buy a fucking car and.....

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Next thing you know they drive out with a firebird screaming...

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

and blasting Thunder Kiss 1965 on their new cd player..Meanwhile, on the other side of town..

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Rob Zombie was playing a concert when suddenly the rain started to....

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

pour down...Then...

Tiny Harvester replied 1 year ago...

As if the war in heaven was raging on still... Rain turned crimson as the blood of angel's, good and bad, mixed as one to soak the once arid landscape with it's ethereal  ichor.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

The passion of love filled the air then....

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

One crazy slimey looking motherfucker soaked from the rain just ran on stage and dove off into the crowd in the mosh pit. But as people were holding him up they could hear strange growls that sent shivers up their spines. Passing him along one innocent soul began to notice blood dripping from his mouth and face. Something was wrong and the girl frozen staring up into the face of a mad man she thought until he reached down for her wrist. All of a sudden flesh ripping off her arm as his sharp teeth gnawed through her ... blood raining down on her face......

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

the people who were standing around her stared in disbelief. Then, security guards started running into the audience to see what happened...

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php