header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
2,000th Post and awesomeness
Started by Dr Satan Draghoul 1 year ago

Yay, reached 2,000 only need 4,000 more to beat my old post count lol.

It's really amazing how many people I have caught up with on here, I just found another elder poster.  I have said it once before and i'll say it again I have made some great friends on here and I love catching up with people I used to convo with. This board has been nothing but groovy to me.  I hope more older posters keep returning.

~Dragual Fortesque 

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill
Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Nerd {#emotions_dlg.rofl} jk

Congrats on the post count Dragual!! I wish I could remember my old post count when I left the original board. haha I hope more oldies show up as well! The old board meant alot to me too a lot of really cool people over the years of being there and miss all the convos and jokes. Best times!! 

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Lol,  remember we used to have threads made very simliar to this one when we reached a certain post count there was one for when you reached 100 and they continued till about 10,000 haha Zarthaniel was the only poster to ever reach that high.

More older posters seem to be coming back well the ones that weren't ass hats.   So many good times were had hopefully more to come. 

Haha oh man I remember that!! We all spammed the shit out of the message boards at times just to bump up our post counts haha. But it was all in good fun. Zarth was hilarious he would come up with some funny shit. Has he ever come here? I also remember Rumplestiltzkin who was pretty much trollish but a funny asshole.

I haven't heard from Zarth in years.  Lol yes rump was quite the troll. He actually joined this board for a bit then vanished.

I look forward to noticing some of the other oldies around whenever they post.

Me to they are coming back slowly but surely.

How neat just looking through some of the older posts and actually seeing a couple names I def remember that were at the old boards. So this board opended up last year? Fairly new ... So was there another board between the old rz board and this one?

I remember the blinky zombie skulls thingy we would get rewarded with after reaching a high post count!! Those things were friggin cool

Yes a few oldies made a post or two lol but they didn't stay.

Each board lasts about 3 to 4 years then it gets renewed.  So since you were last on quite a few boards have came and gone.  The last rz site didn't have a board and or if it did I couldn't find it however I joined but since there was no board I never went on the site.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Yay congrats on reaching 2,000 posts you dork {#emotions_dlg.skull}

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

@BleedingKittie I remember the point system on the old board.  Everyone got a zombie icon based on your post count the icon would change color and the final zombie head was yellow with red blinking eyes 5,000 post mark.  Oh it was so much fun getting it.  Only a few of us were able to attain such an honor Wink

Thanks Kina.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php