header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Gamers Thread
Started by Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly 1 year ago

Welcome to the brand new gamers thread.  This is where you talk about the games you are playing, the games you are looking forward to, tips on games, etc etc.

If it gets popuar I may look at making a full gaming category on the forum. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

Playing right now:

Rocksmith for the PS3 - I used to love Guitar Hero but it was just a game and I have a number of guitars I would love to spend more time playing on.  I can play tabs and enjoy playing bits of songs I love but I would really like to do more.  So my husband got me this as an additional Xmas present (he is great isn't he?) and I LOVE it! You plug your own guitar in, you are taken through tutorials and they teach you to play - simple to begin with but it learns with your guitar playing skills.  It's suitable for all guitar players and I already, just with the first hour of game play last night, saw a jumped improvement - from 38% on my first song I played to 92% on the song I was playing before I had to log out for dinner.  The great thing about it is you are learning the songs, slowly but it's much more about getting hands on and I think for guitar players who did not like the idea of Guitar Hero, this one may be more up your alley.

Tapped Out: The Simpsons for iPad:  This is my daily obsession.  It's buggy, EA can be very annoying BUT I love it.  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Well i'm currently working on two games right now.  "SSX" for the PS3 I have loved snowboarding games for years I first started out on "Cool Boarders"  for the PS1 but those games haven't been around since 2001.  So when I heard about "SSX" for the PS2 I gave them a shot and loved then instantly.  So of course I bought all 6 games.  The new one for the PS3 is solely based on real mountains across the globe so it's real life.

The other game i'm working on is Final Fantasy 13,  I played FF12 but it wasn't really that eye popping for me.  So after that game I just kinda lost interest on the FF games. The last FF game I really enjoyed playing was Final Fantasy 10, My favorite FF game is Final Fantasy 8.   But I seen Final Fantasy 13 dirt cheap and decided to give it a shot besides, it was the only game in the store that looked remotely interesting to me. I played it for 20 minutes yesterday and it's ok i'm hoping i'll get into more as I get further into the game.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Right now i'm playing multiple games.  Blood Omen 1 for the ps1 and Final Fantasy 10 for the ps2.  I'm stuck on them both lol, right now i'm more into these object games on my computer.

I really wanna get into the Silent Hill games.  

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

I wish i had more time to play games and my son hogs the playstation anyways, but like you KINA i've been just sticking to computer games especially on facebook like candy crush and hidden objects

Try out the Edgar Allen Poe object game.  I loved it but sadly I already knew the ending.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

hmmm ill hafta take a looksy

I'm playing random horror theme object games now.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I'm playing some GTA

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

I used to love playing GTA Vice City for the ps2.

Shoot we still play Vice City on our PS2 haha sometimes

I remember that game I would drive around and cause all the chaos I could then pick a place to hide and kill as many cops as I could.

I'm waiting to save up for the new one coming out. I like to go on rampages and then climb up a building and be a sniper until they finally kill me or i get bored and jump off. Shooting down all the helecopters is fun and seeing them fall out on fire lol Oh and of course picking up prostitutes and afterwards as soon as you let them out kill them and take all your money and theirs back.  haha

haha beating hoes was always fun. Mad a killing those days.Smile  The stealing cars and using them as walls.

I enjoyed in GTA 4 hijacking cars and the owners sometimes would hold on to the car door and drag on the street with a long streak of blood hahaha im evil. GTA Vice City is really fun but the only con I always hate is the cops catch you way too fast on it.

I never really played the 4th one.  Something tells me I should get on that.

The 4th one is good babe I gotta let you borrow it tomorrow.

Babe I really like the game. 

Glad you liked it.

I read an article about GTA 5 the game looks to be very promising.  And of course i'm gettig it.Smile 

Playing old school tonight... Zombies Ate My Neighbors

I recently puchased Silent Hill Downpour and have been addicted to it ever since. 

I loved Homecoming.

Can't wait to play Downpour. 

I'm bringing it when I come over.  And kudos on getting the Baby Firefly title.

Been playing Aliens Colonial Marines: Infestation on my DS today

Oh how i enjoy the sound of the pulse rifle haha

@BleedingKittie, I just PRE-ordered that for my PS3 (Feb 12 release in UK).  I actually pulled out my Aliens Vs Predator game the other night and did a five hour straight game play on the Marines setting from start to end of campaign.  Can't wait to play Colonial Marines, it's been put back so often I was afraid it wouldn't come out so I am so happy to be so near to having it in my hands to play.

@Emma that's pretty cool chica! I absolutely went on a Aliens binge as well only mine continued off of video games and then went on a movie marathon of all the films haha. I just friggin love playing as a Marine and killing Xenomorphs. You're going to have so much fun playing the game i'm excited for you to get it and start playing soon. Enjoy!

@BleedingKittie so I got my copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines (PS3) sent this weekend (had pre-ordered) - really loving the game.  Very intense.  Def. got my bughunt on!

Awesome Emma!!!! I don't think I will ever out grow video games i still get excited to get new games especially ones like that one.

The Professor GODHEAD replied 1 year ago...

the only thing I've been playing nowadays is Guild Wars 2 on the pc.

Just bought a Nintendo GameCube.

Working on "Eternal Darkness" right now. 

Playing Army Men Sarges War for the Game Cube.

That's pretty cool Draghoul you got a Gamecube. I have one too and RE4 is the best on it. Right now I'm debating in the future getting a Wii on ebay or something for a good deal

Actually I wouldn't mind getting a Red Wii those were the last models made backwards compatible.
Theres quite a few games for that console that I would buy. 

@BleedingKittie I was uber close to getting a Blue Wii a limited edition version.  You can get them brand new on ebay for $106.00.  At walmart they sale for $150.00.

However they are not backwards compatible but if you have a Gamecube you're all set.  Smile

lol yea I been pretty close to bidding on one on Ebay too. I have a couple on my Watch List. Yep I do have a Gamecube and I been debating back and forth on either the white console or the blue. I just love the blue though so I think that will be the one I end up getting eventually. I could kick myself though because last year my Blockbuster closed down and I got dibs on a bunch of X360 games ( i worked there ) for like supperrr cheap wish I also racked up on some Wii games

Very nice.  The Blockbuster is going out of busniess over here now as well.  Seems like all those stores are gone now.  With Redbox and Netflix though I can see why.   Good choice on the console.  I plan on getting a blue one as well.  There is like 10 or 11 games for the Wii that I wanna get.

1) Juon The Grudge
2) Fragile Dreams
3) Mario Kart
4) Calling
5) Escape From Bug Island
6) Wii Sports Resort
7) Wii Sports
8) Wii Racquet Sports
9) Tales of Symphonia Dawn Of The New World
10) Cursed Mountain

I don’t normally care for sports games but these specific games for the Wii were just awesome.   And of course for the sports games I’d love the attachments just makes the feel of the game better ya know?

i worked there for six years and was assistant manager. It was the funnest place to work especially if you love movies and games. I would get killer deals on everything and I just used Redbox for the first time ever a couple months ago. It had been so long for me to actually pay for a rental it was weird lol. Time changes and prices to rent from a video store were ridiculous. Many fond memories though being a kid and walking in a video store and walking out with a handful of horror flicks on a Friday night to watch. Sucks when I have a kid oneday they won't experience that.

Cool so you changed your mind on the red console? I think for sure some games I want to get are Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Ju On The Grudge, Cursed Mountain,  RE 4, The Calling, House of the Dead Overkill . Alot of the same ones as you.  And of course some Mario games to go with it. Other than that use it to watch Netflix and Hulu Plus in my room.

I also have a PSP lol and need to get some more games for that oneday.

Well I still wouldn't mind the red wii but they cost so much more.   I had Silent Hill Shattered Memories for the PS2 and from what I have seen the gameplay is a lot better on the PS2.   As for House Of The Dead Overkill You should try the newer version with extras and bonus levels for the PS3.  It was way better.  I had both versions they were awesome but the ps3 version takes the win.  

It's been years since I owned a handheld console lol.  I just keep the big ones.  

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 1 year ago...

I purchased The Last of Us.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 11 months ago...

I been enjoying my WII U hehe 

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 8 months ago...

My frind keeps annoying about getting the new South Park: The Stick of Truth game coming Tuesday. I keep telling him that I'm not interested in playing the new South Park game.

ffraide2 replied 5 months ago...

Im currently playing red dead redemption. Also, have any of you played Slender?? its pretty scary. It scarred the shit out of me. You guys should check it out

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 5 months ago...

@ffraide2 Slender isn't really as scary as people make it out to be.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php