header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Favorite Resident Evil game?
Started by GeorgeVerne 1 year ago

What's everybody's favorite Resident Evil game?

Before I say which is my favorite, I would like to say that in general I prefer the newer ones in the series..... Meaning the 3rd-person-shooter-view (4, 5, 6), rather than the older games with the fixed-camera-angles and puzzle based gameplay (1, 2, 3, veronica). Nothing is wrong with the older ones, in fact I usually prefer puzzle-based games rather than action games, but that's just my preference.

The newer ones are a little bit TOO action based in fact in my opinion, which is why I consider Resident Evil 4 to be the best in the series. It was a cross between the 2 different styles.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

That's a really tough decision on which game I enjoy playing the most. I think Resident Evil 4 is my favorite because it generally is just fun to play through the entire game and was made so well.  Graphics and play through. Mercenaries missions are tons of fun!!! My favorite is Hunk and breaking necks is so much fun..  >

Resident Evil is also my favorite game. Nothing can ever replace the first game. Still spooks me out when I take it out to play every once in awhile.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Actually I never got into those games.  

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

RE 5 I loved the gameplay and the graphics.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php