header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
What would it look like if ACTUAL ZOMBIES came??
Started by GeorgeVerne 1 year ago

Hey guys,

We all love us some Rob / White Zombie.... But where my ZOMBIE HORROR HEADS at????

Pittsburgh born & rasied Zombie Lover here. A lot of zombie history was started around my city/state, including the film locations and home to George Romero and his original "Living Dead" series. It's really sweet

This may seem random I know, because rap usually stinks like buttcheeks, but there's a rap artist from my area in Pittsburgh that recently did a zombie apocalypse music video, and I was actually in it as one of the zombies!

I think it was EXTREMELY well done; they really hit the nail on the head with both the zombie make-up and the oh-so-basic-horror story line. I just want more people to see it who are in the zombie community like me, because I don't even like rap music but it's just so much more awesome than just that. (Plus I'm in it! )

So I ask you, What would it LOOK like if zombies really came? Let me know what you guys think of my acting too, I'm the guy getting his guts ripped out in the beginning :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6isH5Taxc&list=PLB6F27324910BA1B2&index=1

Enjoy! And leave some replys

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Very cool.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

{#emotions_dlg.terror}LOL pretty awesome video I like how the director cut it. I had it on mute sorry can't deal with the rap haha. Visually though very enjoyful. Hmmm I think you did a great job getting ate by zombies!! lol Very Walking Deadish. Must of been lots of fun during filming with all the Zombies and getting all gooey with fake blood and guts ...

Thanks for sharing!!

As far as a real Zombie outbreak I think it would be complete chaos of people running over eachother trying to figure out what to do. Making tons of dumb decisions that cost them their lives and others while trying to get out of there.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Cool video

Zombie outbreak would look like blood everywhere people running in everydirection, cars piled up and me driving to a boat and sailing away to an island 

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Nifty link you posted.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

thanks for the link.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php