header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
People You Would Like to Punch in the Face
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie 1 year ago

So many ... so many... For starters I will go with Nancy Grace. Her voice makes me shiver plus she's a bitch Tongue out

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”
Tiny Invictus replied 1 year ago...

Cliff Richard. For anyone who doesn't know who he is he's a British singer from the 1950s who's still haunting our air-waves. He's like Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films in that he's given the energy to live from an army of pensioner women who swooned at him in the film 'Summer Holiday', yet he is evil incarnate. He's a sanctimonious septogenerian who is very keen to mention how much good work he does for charity and how much time he spend raising money for a whole heap of worthy causes and - you guessed it - he's a christian and likes everyone to know about it.
Personally I would love to see him go the way of his god and get nailed to something just to shut him the fuck up. 

And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Ick. If someone gives to charity, but brags and brags and brags about it, then they are not doing it for the right reasons..They are doing it so everyone will kiss their ass about how good of a person they are.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

yup all kinds of people, slores, ppl who beat their kids and sexually assault them, ppl at work sometimes, ppl here, ppl there, ppl on fb that make duck lips, ppl who think they r above others, stuck up rich ppl, the list is endlesssssssss lol

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php