header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Wow! Oldschool RZ Message Board member here
Started by Banjo BleedingKittie 1 year ago

Just dropping by and seeing if there was even still an Official Message board online. I used to play on the boards long time ago and wonder if any oldschool people are still around. I just celebrated my 11 yr Anniversary with my husband and we both met eachother on the Rob Zombie website and Powerman 5000 boards. Feeling old haha but we were just kids back in those days. Anywho, we both are still huge RZ fans.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”
Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

If memory serves me right I joined in 2000 . BleedingKittie is my original name and he went by Ghost. {#emotions_dlg.ghost}{#emotions_dlg.skull}

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I was on the original RZBOARD a little in 2004, but I ended up spending more time on the Devil's Rejects board when it was put up at the end of 2004..Anyway, congrats on meeting your husband at that board and being married 11 years.

Thank you Moon!! I can't remember the last year I was a regular on the old board. I would lurk for a bit and post once in awhile. I don't know how it is here at the new board but the old one was a total blast! I remember lot's of laughs and meeting alot of fun people to chat with and joke around.  I tried to log on there a few years ago but could never find it anymore.  Glad I tried again last night and found a new version. I say new version I don't know how long this board has been up haha

This board has been up since around the begining of the year..Everyone here is really nice, and Emma is an awesome mod.

I'm happy I double checked to see if there was a new message board. Going through some posts here and you're right everyone seems pretty nice and cool. Nice friendly environment. I remember the old one had a few trolls that would come and go or bullies. Never bothered me but hated seeing them pick on the nice ones and scare them off somewhat. A total plus the Mod is awesome

Draghoul commented 1 year ago
Yes this board is quite different none of the ass mongers that trolled the older boards post here. Just good ole fun.

I admitt, I did pick on some of those people back when they were bullying me or other people..There was lots of drama back then.That was actually my first real experience with internet drama, because I didn't really have my own computer til 2004. But, Emma does a good job keeping drama off the board now..

We all did Moon, those people were just so persistent it's like they had nothing better to do than to annoy us online. I pondered what there real life was like at times.
BleedingKittie commented 1 year ago
I imagine trolls locked in their mothers basements all greasy and fat with missing teeth
lol literally the diffenation of TROLLS.

+1

My thing back in the day was just have fun or silly and not take anything too serious. I am pretty chill and just like to laugh and make others laugh pretty much same personality . I had random thoughts and would post whatever i felt haha... Alot of cool people back in the day

Yes haha, there was good times on the older boards too. I throughly enjoyed making the trolls look dumb.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Glad another familiar face returns to the board.  Smile

We have some catching up to do.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

+1

Thank you!!!! I'm happy as well to see someone I knew!!! Def have some catching up to do sometime ... {#emotions_dlg.clown}

Woot!!!!Wink

+1

Damn skippy!

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Another oldie!!!!!!!! welcome back.  Not sure if I remember you I was PsychoRave on the older board.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Hmmm I honestly am not sure lol! But thank you for the welcome Kina

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Welcome aboard all

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Thank you Emma much appreciated! Everyone is so nice here and welcoming... I was expecting at least one random token asshole troll lol

Drag, glad you decided to come back, and yeah, we all kinda got in arguements on that board back in the day..But, I am done with internet drama, that is another reason I really like this board. We don't have it.

Thanks Moon, yes we all partook in the madness but those days are over.  I seriously doubt any of those posters will come back here.  The large amount of niceness in this board would just kill there soul.

Soak1313 replied 1 year ago...

Same name from the TDR boards.  I was never on the RZ boards but I was all over the TDR ones.  I'm curious to see if any of you are friends from there that I haven't talked to for forever.

You know I remember you..Great to see you back..What's up? Still in contact with anyone else from TDR, like Deadone for instance? If you are, tell them to get over here..The Lords of Salem is coming out in a few months after all.

Hey I remember you.  We talked on the tdr board quite a bit.  How you been?

Tiny Harvester replied 1 year ago...

I was always Harvester on the rzboard and was there for many a year.

Hey Harvester I remember you from the old board many moons ago!

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

BleedingKittie!  I think I remember you!  Were you back on the old board of about 2000/2001/2002?   Back when there were little colored Rob Zombie faces (that almost looked like fruit snacks!  lol)  and you were awarded a new one based on how many posts.  50 would get you "Creeper".  100 was "Demonoid"  and so forth?  Back then, the mods were ZOMBIESLAVE and troutsmom.   Then later SATANSLAVE.  

I used to post as AmericanFreak666  back in the day...over 10 years ago!

BleedingKittie looks VERY familiar.  If you are the same person, I think we used to talk occasionally.

I wonder what happened to the other old people.  People like  "gODHEAD", "x", and ~~**livingdeadgirl**~~",

I used to talk to all of them on AOL dialup IMs back in the day.  Haha.  Good times.  Seems like a lifetime ago.  ~~**livingdeadgirl**~~  was that girl that we were all jealous of because some how she got to meet all the bands and stars of House of 1000 Corpses.  She started that website  Sheep Mafia for her and her friend to tell the world of their adventures. 

Ahhh the good ole days.

Godhead is here he just doesn't post often he has been having a few heath issues, you should try adding him on facebook i'm sure he wouldn't mind adding you.

I used to talk with "x" to back in the day as well.  His obsession with Metalica and Pantera was memorable lol.  No one uses aim anymore I got back on there last year in hopes of getting intouch with people but no one seems to use instant messengers anymore.  Your best bet is facebook or this board.  I can't remember his real name so I couldn't look him up.  But I do have quite a few old board members on my facebook and if you wanna add me dude go for it.  There was so many livingdeadgirls on this board it is hard to tell which one is the older one.  however there is like 3 that are on here and I think the one you are reffering to still posts here she just doen't get on much.  

+1

@M Tragedy666 Dude, yup it's the same BK from 10+ years ago lol ( feeling so old ) I am beyond words so excited seeing all these familiar old members that we all shared so much fun back in the day on the Original Board. I remember your org. nickname for sure!!! Glad to meet you again I honestly wasn't expecting anybody to look familiar when I came back but so glad I tried again to find an Official Message Board. On the old one as probably most of us I had more responsibilites growing older and less and less time to play on the internet. I would try to post from time to time. Once took a long break but I did lurk around and posted an update on my life and say hellos. Then sadly I pretty much vanished. A couple years later I tried to return to the boards but they were already taken down. I WAS like wtf??!?! lol I kept trying to google for a new board but never found one atleast when I was looking. Until recently i tried again and finally by chance am able to post again. RZ board meant alot to me had alot of great chats with wonderful people and made friends. Lots and lots of laughs and enjoyed the crazyness at times. I also remember all the names you called out. Some of the original members I used to chat with too on AIM or was friends with them on MySpace. But through the years lost contact with everyone and no one really uses MySpace anymore... haha. 

Dang feels like yesterday seeing the old mods Zombieslave or Satanslave getting onto trolls on the old boards haha

I wanted to rock it old school and use my org. screenname

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php