header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Christmas Shopping Have You Started Yet?
Started by Baby Firefly Kina 2 years ago

I start this week.  

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Not yet..Still figuring out what to get everyone.

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

I started last week - online shopping as I don't have a lot of time to go into the city at the moment - plus eBay and Amazon are so great for this time of year.  Still figuring what to get everyone though.....

All this whilst trying to finish redecorating my upstairs at home (bathroom, master bedroom etc), so you can imagine chaos at the moment.  I haven't even found the right tree yet. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

I'll be starting this next coming week.  There's a few stores in town that are having a few sales going down.  And of course I'll be checking out ebay.Smile

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 2 years ago...

Got my kids done and some others still have a ton more to do tho. my sister is going to college so she'll b easy to shop 4. 

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

A certain someones presents are next on the list.Wink

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

I bet I know who.Wink

hehe yeppers

Got your gift my brothers and my grandmas.  Still have a few left.

Can't wait to see it. 

I am going to start on Saturday

fun fun.

not looking forward to anymore shopping Have i mentioned i fucking HATE xmas? LOL

I love the feeling of christmas.

As far as present go i'll be finishing that up next week.  Trying to work all the extra hours I possibly can which isn't working out so well{#emotions_dlg.excruciating} 

the only thing i like is watching my kids open presents and being with the fam but when u loose someone close to you it gets depressing. 

true dat. 

Finally started...

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php