header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10345/1_drpeppererriesncreme.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10345/2_pitchblack2.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10345/10353/1_tk.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10345/10353/2_trolls.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10345/10615/1_afraid.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10345/10615/2_salute.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Things We Miss thread.
Started by Dr Satan Draghoul 2 years ago

Here you post things that aren't made anymore that you miss and wish were brought back.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill
Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

The sour grape mountain dew was just great, and the berries n creme dr pepper was phonomenal I miss them.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 2 years ago...

ok dont laugh but i totally was looking for these for my daughter cuz i had a new one every new school year "lisa frank traperkeeper" and they sell them no more its so sad my schooling just wouldnt have been as good without it and we used to collect trolls too

The trolls aren't around anymore Walmart doesn't even carry them anymore. How ever the trapper keepers you speak of I remember people using them when I was in school, me and you are around the same age.  The dollar store here carries them over here.

im 29 how old r u? u look like ur not over 20 in ur pics. and WHAT to the dollar tree so not fair we dont have them at ours i looked everywhere for the real deals except on ebay. now all the stores have are those 15-20 dollar five star cloth huge things that would probally break my daughters back.

I'm 27 and thanks haha wish I was 25 again that was the perfect age.  Not Dollar Tree but Dollar General carries the lisa Frank stuff.  

oh we dont have that store here.... yeah im gonna go with i wish i was 16 again thats when all the magic starts high school, crushes, experimental things, being dangerous.. good times good times.

Where are you exactly?

IN connecticut ,new london county

Hmm so you have Dollar Tree's? I used to work for Dollar General I was a manager there The company is based out in TN, I think the closest one to you is in Maryland.

well lisa frank can kiss my arse then lol she needs to expand to dollar tree

Do you remember "Yikes Pencils"? those aren't around anymore either.

omg yes we used to collect pencils too i had all the striped ones lol

I liked the bic lead pencils I picked a certain one to use each day haha fun times.

lol and btw mountain dew is soooo gross yucky i call it goat piss. i bet thats ur favorite soda too all my

friends love it blahhhhkkk

Actually I don't drink soda to often, I drink water more than anything.

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 2 years ago...

smith bRotheRs black cough dRops

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I miss the pumpkin pie scented body wash Bath and Body Works used to sell around Halloween years ago..

Moon they still sale that over here in the Bath and Body Works.  Want me to mail you some?Wink

halsta haiR shampoo the stuff fo blondes it smelled so good i foRget the essence name of it

WOW a guy that goes into bath and body works def deserves kudos!!!

They have scents for men in there too ya know.

nope never paid attention. im too focused on whatever im in there looking for which is usually the walflowers, and lotion.

The scents for men are friggen smurf, but kinda pricey.

hmmmm well im not a man so i wouldnt know but i guess ill take ur word for it

Wow, I don't know why they don't sell it at the stores in my area.

if they sell it where he lives u could probally order it online?

the best scent fo a man is gio cavelli me son wears it and sometimes i do to i like it better than ani womans collegnes in fact i think scents should be banned like smoking

Seems like she could.

Then again some stores put out stuff that others don't wanna sale. Odd but true.

Remember these shows? i miss the original nickelodeon shows.. Ren and stimpy,salute your shorts,are you afraid of the dark?, doug, guts, wild crazy kids,what would you do,thats all i can think of

I still love Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.

Yep, I remember them all.  I even made a thread about the old shows. Quite a few pages back I imagine.

AND def the ATARI game system just thinking about it gives me a warm feeling inside.. i used to play this stupid game that the ball bounced back and forth,pacman,space shuttle,and astroids r the ones i can remember

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

You are talking about *PONG* I loved that game. I had it for PS1.  Actually around Christmas time the Dollar Generals over here sale the consoles and they have 40 games downloaded on them.  Classics only of course.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I like a lot of the old school games on the original Nintendo..Like Zelda 2..I still love playing that game.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

yes yes pong lol ... yeah yeah keep bragging about all ur stores, our stores dont carry any cool old school stuff ct sux and @moon i love old nintendo games

Yes Wink apparently ct sucks majorly in the gaming department.

SNoooot fair!! i guess up here wed hafta do to and antique shop lol

Back in August we got a place over here called "Packards* they sale every gaming console out there, the games of course.....vhs dvd blue ray, you name it they have it.  Gotten quite a few ps1 and ps2 games from there. 

As a matter of fact I even found a good movie collection. The Ernest collection. love those films. 

AHHHH i love ernest soooooo much i have his collection too ernest scared stupid is my fav 4 some reason
MIAK 

It's my favorite too.  I miss Jim Varney.

ewwww stop copying me!! Laughing me too i liked his ewwwwww thing he used to do

Jim's signature moves lol.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I miss the Dr Pepper Berries and Cream to baby.  Wow quite a few new threads have been made. geez I really should get on more lol.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Nice, do you not remember the sour grape mountain dew?

Yes, I didn't really care for it much.  My favorite i still around lol the code red one.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

thes friggen things haha

Indeed we were in the golden age of lead pencils.

saddly the few times I had those pencils I lost the little white things all the time.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I think we all did love.  Those pencils got annoying at times.  

i used to take em apart and through them at the other kids... lead wars 

fun times.

sometimes when u didnt get caught other times werent so fun when sitting in for recess my fav part of the day lol

true dat Tongue out

lead wars commencing.

I think I remember kids doing that when I was in school.

haha world wide epidemic. LOL we had a point system but i have no idea or slightly remember what they were i know one had to do if the teacher was facing us or not. that prob why i dont see much of them anymore everyone used to have one. i know crayola make crayon ones. 

I had much fun throwing over sized wet paper balls on the wall/ceilings.  When they hit the wall there was no noise.  So the teacher didn't say anything we did it while he had his back to us.

i hated spit balls our teachers searched us after a while for straws from lunch so we resorted to the next best thing lead lol id prefer to throw something hard than soft lol.but i bet u were the one who took a wod of toilet paper and kept ur ammo well stacked lol. then in hs we resorted to tampons ... the look on guys faces when that landed in there laps were priceless

no not toilet paper, note book paper.  Only did it once but it was fucking epic.  

As far as the tampons go don't think I did that.

haha guys were afraid to touch em it twas funny, me and my friend we used to put maxi pads in guys lockers my high school was great. wish i could go back at the time i hated school and missed so many days.

Brings back high school memories.  

Girls you were both crazy.  I LIKE IT.

NAYY not crazy maybe we just have fun

maybe a little insane in the membrane.Wink

Either way works.

Smile

I found this on facebook does anyone else remember if u get a star on a tootsie pop u get a free one? LOL

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I miss all the nineties tv shows.  Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Goosebumps, Tales From The Crypt, Keenan and Kel, All That, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Batman, etc etc

Also, I miss the oreo flavored powdered NesQuick that they had briefly in the early 90s.  That shit was good! 

Nicolodeon was the shit in the 90's.  Most of those shows are on Netflix now man.

I was in my teens in the 90's, but I loved cartoons and I watched Nickelodeon a lot on Saturdays back then.

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

i purchase CDs of artist I like but like to burn a copi cause the hard copi gets messed up alot from taking them with me ... and I like to pla them in a Boombox...well now the blank cds i purchase wont pla in me Bommboxes...I bought a set within 2o12 tha worked, went back bought anotha set and tha dont work . then I tried a bunch of diferent ones and none of them work... it pisses me off. everi thing i like tha quit making. even the barets that worked perfectli in me hair cant find ani where.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I miss collecting Garbage Pail Kids cards as a kid. I had a binder full of them.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

What I would give to have these again. Oh man these were my all time favorite ice pops growing up.

+1

I remember one day in 3rd grade when this one kid gave me a bunch of Garbage Pail Kid stickers.. He had ended up with a lot of copies of the same stickers, so he gave me some of his extra ones..That was pretty cool . And, I remember seeing those ice pops in stores in the 90's..I never tried them..But I remember there were these ice cream cups they also made around the time Disney's Pocahontas came out ( they had pictures from the movie on the cups), and I tried those one time..The strawberry flavored ones were good.

I bet that rocked as a kid getting some of the stickers! I don't remember the Pocahontas cups lol... I remember going grocery shopping with my folks and when they got to the frozen section I would always run over to the ice pops and grab my box with joy haha

What did those taste like?

They were just so juicy and yummy! Not overly sugary tasting and perfect during summer. I remember grape was my favorite. They came in grape, orange, and cherry. 

These chocolate dipped Mickey ears were also friggin awesome

I remember seeing those in stores, but I didn't try them..They looked really good though. But, I do remember in the 90's, when animated movies like The Lion King came out, there were these Nestle chocolate bars released to promote the movies..They were milk chocolate bars that were molded with different scenes from the movies on the front of the candy bars. They were pretty yummy..I remember getting those from the grocery store a lot.

The Disney ice cream was smurf.  I remember those very well. 

I miss the Mickey pops so bad, haven't seen them in ages it seems lol.

My favorite part of the pops other than them being tasty was chewing off their heads lol.

I also miss this old game show that was on Nickelodeon

Legends Of The Hidden Temple was great.  I watched it and Guts and Double Dare 2000.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php