header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10306/clifton_esquire.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10306/10744/1_oakley.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10306/10744/2_2187544978_79bd41fe44_z.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
What's the coolest movie theater in your town?
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 2 years ago

I'm not gonna hate on the major multiplexes, I go to them quite often,  but this is my favorite hometown theater: The Esquire.  It's an old school movie house that still plays foreign films, major releases and indies. It was the only place in town to play KILLER JOE. http://www.esquiretheatre.com

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't calll me "Shirley."
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

We have The Lincoln in Mount Vernon Wa..Infact, last weekend, my roommate and I were there watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show..It was a lot of fun, and the theater is historic..It was built in the 1920's.

Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 replied 2 years ago...

Wow - the Esquire is also where RHPS plays in our town. It used to be a downtown theater called the Skywalk but that one closed in the mid 90's I think.

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 2 years ago...

my living room

Ha...I wish I could say that  - my tv and sound system just doesn't get the job done.........of course Black Friday is coming up...........

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 2 years ago...

I can smoke in me living room

That's true (even though I think some people think the movie theater is their living room)Smile

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 2 years ago...

we dont have any movie theaters in the town i live in i have to travel to surrounding towns but if i had to pick the best its like 40mins away at the digiplex they have the stadium seating and u can purchase the chairs that movie along with the movie... i heard the vibrations in it are quite the expirence lolEmbarassed. i was thinking about getting one during magic mike and i was also hoping for 3d for that movie as well. haha

Uh - huh, I bet u were{#emotions_dlg.vampire}

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

We also have a drive in theater in Oak Harbor called The Blue Fox..I have only been there once, over three years ago..My friends and I saw Englorious Bastards there..It is pretty cool, but it is a long drive over there from where I live. The theater is maybe 5 miles outside of Oak Harbor, in a field.

I miss the Drive-In. We have a few in our area - but its a 45 min drive to get to any of them. There used to be tons of them in the Cincinnati area. I saw the first EVIL DEAD at the drive in. That was also where my intro to Bruce Lee occurred.....I used to love the Drive-In concession stand as a kid: ice cream, hot dogs, hamburgers.Laughing 

eww yeah the drive in is where its at we have one like 50 mins away im there frequently in the summer... u cant beat two movies for the price of one

I grew up with a drive in less than 3 miles away called the Oakley Drive In (right in the heart of the suburbs)...sadly it closed about 8 years ago or so. The closest one now is called The Holiday. Notice the sign - what good drive in sign is complete without missing letters in the movie titles?Laughing

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

Meant to say this in the random thread but I can't get into it.   Don I like your signature "Airplane" right? Love that film.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

BOYZ IN THE HOOD LOL i kinda love that movie i did cry at the end when homeboy got shot then i loves the sppof "Dont be a meance in south central while drinking your juice in the hood" very funny movie

I remember both of those movies. I wonder what ever happened to John Singleton, the writer/director of BOYZ - he was everywhere for a while and then just sorta fell off the map........

Ah - it seems that Dragual knows his 70's comedies....yup that was Leslie Nielsen in AIRPLANEWink 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php