header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/rob_zombie__390x500_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10250/young_manson__288x360_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10265/ozzy__393x480_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10267/jd__314x263_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10269/8de37770__320x213_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10273/alice_cooper_yearbook_high_school_young_1966_photo_gc.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10276/trent.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10284/depp__383x410_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10300/kc.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10310/highschool.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10350/1_hsfd.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10408/1_fk__463x387___300x251_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10450/1_gr__300x198_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10484/1_jj.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10602/1_krustytheclown.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10602/2_1950s_haircut.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10248/10674/1_dc.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
When they were young....
Started by Baby Firefly euphorious 2 years ago

I thought this would be a funny board... a compilation of pictures of celebtities when they were young. Of course we should start with the main man zombie LOL

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 2 years ago...

and of course second should be Manson

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Wow, I would have never guessed that was Rob in high school.

He looks a little like my friend Mark when he was 16.

LMFAO i was dying when i saw these pics i had to share these

OZZY

Jonathan Davis from Korn

If anyone else finds any good one Post them too

Nikki Sixx

Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 replied 2 years ago...

A friend of and influence upon Rob Zombie......

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't calll me "Shirley."

Alice Cooper LOL

Who's This GUy right here?

Looks like  a guy who likes NINE INCH NAILS.......but I could be wrong.......

ur right trent reznor

i swayed from music with this one he is a famous celebrity one of the BEST ACTORS ever.... and one of the best looking too

Wow that's a tough one.......gimme one more hint.....

lol Captain Sparrow arrrggg matey

Yikes! That's Mr. Depp? Really?......

yup it johnny haaahaa

Whos this strapping used to be fellow?

Used to be fellow? Hmm, does that mean he underwent a sex-change? {#emotions_dlg.vampire}

LOL more like RIP

Whoops......perhaps he's reached Nirvana now...........

LOL u got it

This guy is not exactly a professional musician, but plays in a band for fun - and he does have a radio station............

ummmmmm i havent a clue???

Hint: he is a writer of the genre this website celebrates........

I know who that is..Stephen King..I have seen a picture of him when he was younger on the back of one of his books once.And, I have this coffee table book about his work, and it has a lot of pictures.

Man, I gotta get a pair of those glasses next time I go to Lens Crafters.........

oh man stephen king good job moon damn i shouldve gotten that ur comment about the band and radio station threw me wayyy off

heres one was once on the top now hes nowhere to be found... maybe around lil wayne these days??

"No where to be found".....hmmm.....kinda like the singer Meatloaf.....hmm, this is a toughie!

he likes "nookie" he was going to be part of cash money records with lil wayne but it didnt go through. just

look at his face and shave the hair

No way that's Limp Byzkit.......really? Yikes!

OH YES LOL How about this guy right here in horror movies??

Robert Englund.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

wow just now viewing this thread neato.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

yuppers ITS FREDDY lol... dragual u need to get with the program ur slacking dr.satan lmao

ok who's this guy... hes a legend in horror movies well i think so anyways.

I believe that's Pittsburg's very own Ceasar Romero who played the Joker in the Batman series from the 60's....I mean the great film director George Romero..........

haha so smart!!

i wish i had prizes to give away

UndecidedI'll think of something.......... Oh I Know......{#emotions_dlg.beer}

...and its never too last to invest in that new Twinkie factory!....(I'm just sayin')

haaaaaaaaa a {#emotions_dlg.beer} sounds good. u and ur twinkies lol #twinkling thats r new name from me!!

p.s TWINKIES TASTE LIKE {#emotions_dlg.poop} zingers are wayyyyy better lol

While I've never had beer and Twinkies, I have drank whiskey with grilled cheese sanwiches before.....maybe someone could come up with Twinkie flavored liquid spirits some day........the booze that will last forever...........

snot a bad idea ur wheels are turning.

HOOOOO is all i can say .. this is i think the funniest one haha since hes such a "stud" with the ladies

Drawig a blank on this one - and yet the face looks vaguely familiar.....Undecided

oh everyone knows this guy especially the ladies..... lets just say he loves his motorcycles, hes a man whore, he was with miss congenality until he cheated.

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

Maybe it's just me, but I just realized for the first time ever that I think Rob Zombie and his brother Spider look remarkable alike.  Imagine that highschool pick if he had blonde hair up in spikes...very similar.  Atleast from that pic, it looks like they have the same nose and lips.  Not anymore though.  Rob's nose got really  big, which strangley happens to a lot of lead singers.... Manson and Alice Cooper included.

I wonder what Rob would look like these days if he shaved all facial hair.  It's almost impossible to think about! 

omg he def wouldnt look like himself and his wife might end up leaving.. no .. lol  i bet he would look 20 years younger if he took everything off but i get what ur saying about them looking alike and i think they would look more alike if he took is beard off at least, plus the one thing they both have is that look with there eyes if u look closely between there eyebrows above  there nose they both have these arches that go up from the eyebrow. its just a cute lil thing i picked up zombie always has that mean mug on his face.

Jesse James? (last pic)

Rob is probably like a lot of of us (guys) - if we didn't have to shave we wouldn't - some of us have jobs that require shavingCry My job requires a clean shaven look - can have a moustache though - so one time I went two months with a gotee though before someone noticed - my coherts keep asking me to try a gotee again....I called it my "Evil magician" gotee - but if I didn't have to shave I'd look like a Norwegian Gnome.....

YES to Jesse James lol.... yikes im kinda glad guys shave im not a fan of hairy men. uhh one time when i was in high school this guy from the college next door kept asking me out on a date and i was finally like ok so we r hanging out with a few others and he was like lets all go in the hot tub.... DUDE this guys chest hair was AT LEAST 3 inches long and it was floating on the top of the water, i kept moving across from him so it wouldnt touch me and i was like yeah i hafta go home now. it just float my boat at all lol. only rockstars can make it look good. and the guys from duck dynasty lol

Its funny because anytime I try to get rebeliious and grow longer hair (for me longer hair is anything that even thinks about touching my collar and or ears)I end looking like Krusty the Clown so to accomodate here comes the hair gela nd my hair looks so slicked back I look like  a private eye from old film noir.......and body hair should never make you look like you're waering a sweater or like you've got Buckwheat in a headlock......

LMFAOOOO!!! ahhhhaaa that was good!!

This guy here used to be funny now he took over someone elses show so they could retire.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php