header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Best horror movie you've seen in 2012
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 1 year ago

PROMETHEUS - although some might qualify it as sci-fi. (I wonder if LORDS OF SALEM would have made the grade, but sadly it looks like I won't see that one until 2013)

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't calll me "Shirley."
Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

prometheus was def a good movie!! i also liked cabin the woods and rosewood lane

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I liked Cabin in the Woods, but this year, I have been liking the horror tv shows more than the movies that have been coming out.

Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 replied 1 year ago...

Wow - I guess I need to check out CABIN IN THE WOODS. I read some good stuff about ROSEWOOD LANE online. I also watched THE INNKEEPERS by Ti West recently - and that was a really good one. I've also heard good things about VHS which is only available On Demand here....I may hold out and see if it hits our indie cinema first.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 1 year ago...

Paranormal Activity 4 was probably the best I've seen this year... which isn't saying that much, really...

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Yeah - saw that one too...didn't hate it as much as some people did...but I think the gimic is starting to wear a little thin...even though I did enjoy the last 20 minutes or so. Recently watched the 2011 version of THE THING which was advertised as a remake but it was really a prequel....but with the same name as the 1982 John Carpenter classic.........

Hoping next year is a lot better..I think it will be, since we have Lords of Salem to look forward to.

Cant wait for LOS it seems like we've been waiting forever!!

Yeah it's a shame that some times it takes so long for  a movie (particularly a modestly budgeted one) like LOS to get from completion to the theaters. I think a lot of people are really eager to see it. And one called MAMA looks pretty good too......   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2023587/

hmm in teresting it says from the same creators of Pans labyrinth.. i loved that movie

MAMA looks pretty intense....and  PANS LABRYINTH is one of those movies that you watch over and over again....

they did a good job at making those creatures creepy looking espesially the white dude that holds his eyeballs

And the faun was an absoluting amazing effect...........
This also looks pretty promising:   http://www.magnetreleasing.com/vhs/ ;

ur right about the faun ... the link isnt working

Hmmm...tr this :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axravRclWqk

yesssss that does look good i like movies like that

I saw the trailer for Mama..Looks pretty good.

Kinda looking forward to  the EVIL DEAD remake. I remember seeing the original at the drive-in in junior high and being blown away (especially for such a low budget film).....so I hope the remake is good:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/24/evil-dead-red-band-trailer ;

I didn't see the original Evil Dead until 2001, when I was in community college..I loved it though..It was one of those horror movies I end of getting obsessed with.

EVIL DEAD is like fine wine ...it gets better with ageLaughing

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php