header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/9873/rzcostume.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
My RZ Costume
Started by GothicMixx 2 years ago

I really wanted to make my own Rob Zombie costume for a Halloween Party at a bar where I work at. I didn't get as far with it as I wanted to as I ran out of time, so now that the event I did it for has been and gone I can now keep going with it and take it a lot further. Incidently thats not a wig its all me and it was a bitch to keep out of my face as I worked but I had fun. The best fun was acid washing and doing the stenciled patches for the jeans.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 1 year ago...

Good job man, and welcome to the board!

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Very nice

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

WOW u look just like him LOVES IT

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Dude very nice suprised I didn't see this before.  You did a super job with this costume.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

The Professor GODHEAD replied 1 year ago...

good work on your costume.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php