header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
GWAR Frontman Slams ROB ZOMBIE: He 'Is A Tired, G-Rated Mishmas
Started by Unholy Lord of Salem 1 year ago

Just read this on Blabbermouth.net... wtf?

blabbermouth.net/aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=181050

*Link doesn't work, and the board won't let me copy/paste, for some reason. Search Blabbermouth.net for Gwar, you'll see it...

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!
+1
Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Basically, who cares, really? He's entitled to an opinion.  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Wow just wow.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

He's entitled to his opinion..But it is lame. A lot of people who like Zombie also like GWAR, or at least some of the ones I know. I don't see any reason for him to talk shit.

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Oh I do understand believe me, but its a voice - doesn't mean we have to give the guy any more attention than he is trying to garner.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Yeah, I know..It is just sad when people have say nasty things for no reason. I mean, from what I know, GWAR has a pretty strong following of fans..People who have been going to their shows and listening to their music for decades..It is a shame he can't just be happy and proud of that, instead of talking shit about others.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

YEAHHH i dont give a rats ass what gwar says i personally cant stand gwar thats just me tho. im thinking they r just jelous that rob has it goin on and they dont lol

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

I guarantee it has to do with Rob being a more successiveful then GWAR.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 1 year ago...

It's weird... I'd always figured 'em for kindred spirits. *shrugs*

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php