header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Living Dead girl Halloween Costume
Started by Kimioso 2 years ago

Hi Guys. I really want to dress up as Sheri Moon's Chatacter in the Living Dead Girl music Video. Can anybody hook me up with a makeup, hair and clothes tutorial?

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

Hi have moved this to other Zombie Topics as it is not a site FAQ.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I don't know where to find something like that online, but it would probably make sense to go back and look at the video again, and take a good look at her costume..I am sure the wig wouldn't be too hard to find.

Kimioso replied 2 years ago...

The dress is pretty easy to make actually. I can do that, but the wig is going to be a problem. We don't have many shops around here that sell different colour wigs. I have the Contact lenses and I found a really cool makeup tutorial on youtube. If I can't find the wig, I'm just gonna have to go to the hair salon and get it done to my own hair LOL

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php