header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/9037/9038/heidys_camera_009.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Halloween Horror Nights/Haunted Houses
Started by Tiny Alan Coy 2 years ago

So its almost halloween - {#emotions_dlg.ghost} - Just found out Rob's Halloween Horror Nights maze wont be continuing this year at Universal Studios, I went the last two years and it was actually really good, they had all his movie characters dressed up running around scaring you.
Alot of haunted houses ive been to havent been very scary.The best one ive been to was about 6 years ago in Detroit, it was horrifying. 
Have you ever been to a really scary one? 

ACoyBoy
Tiny Alan Coy replied 2 years ago...

3D Zombievision 

ACoyBoy

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I have only been to the ones in my area..But, a good friend of mine worked on one called the haunted forest last year..It was in a large wooded park in my town..My friend helped organize it..And he played a cannibal..He did an awesome job..Both with the acting and helping working on sets for the attraction..I was really proud of him.

nightphantom replied 2 years ago...

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

i went to a haunted hayride/woods walk in my area it was the best one ive been to ever it was like an hour long u start on the hayride and the driver was a scary clown and clowns are like jumpin on the sides of the ride and insane mental patients, then u get off and walk through corn field stuff jumpin out u go through a spinnin vortex which is so trippy and things were hangin everywhere it was a trip

but no doubt i bet rob zombie has kickass haunted houses i would love to do one

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

What you went through sounds fun euphorious. I remember hearing about Zombies own theme park or haunted place. I think it's in universal studios isn't it? reguardless I'd love to go one year.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

oh it was great i never get scared of these types of things i just laugh but this one got me good. Yeah hopefully they open it back up i wanna check it out especially to see how he goes all out for his concerts

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php