header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/613/2068/sid.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Anyone here from the old RZ Board??
Started by Tiny The Gill-Man 2 years ago
Just curious if any folks on here were members of the original RZ message board? If you were a member back then, but have changed your screen name, post here to reconnect with your fellow alumni!

+1
The Professor GoGo replied 2 years ago...

I'm from the old board!! Godhead is also from the old board! I was GoGo on the old board

+2
Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

I used to be AmericanFreak666 I remember Godhead, ZOMBIESLAVE, troutsmom, X, ~~**livingdeadgirl**~~ and a few others...this was back in about 2001-2002

+1
Tiny grease paint n monkey brains replied 2 years ago...

Hey Ali..... what's a nice girl like you..... doing in a place like this?

Tiny The Gill-Man replied 2 years ago...

Fantastic to see y'all again! Hoping we get some more of those folks on here!!

+1

waiting for you to come home grease!

+1
Tiny Harvester replied 2 years ago...

Allow me to reintroduce myself. Harvester H. Harvester is in the house!

+1
Tiny grease paint n monkey brains replied 2 years ago...

Now, we just need to get all the people we hated back here... just to liven it up a litte... within the rules... of course.

Hahahaha! Right on, Grease Paint!

+1

harvy and greaser are here! sweet!

+1
Otis B. Driftwood evil_indian replied 2 years ago...

I was on the last board

ride on motherfucker

Hey there! Was "Evil Indian" your handle then as well?

Tiny Sandoz replied 2 years ago...

I was...hmm..I can't remember. I think I was TankGirl there lol. I went on the old RZ board some back in the day.

Let the Music be your master, will you heed the Master\\\'s call? http://www.sandozdesigns.com

Otis B. Driftwood evil_indian replied 2 years ago...

yeah been Evil_indian forever

ride on motherfucker

RUMBLE replied 2 years ago...

I'm here ... it's fuckOmatic!

Tiny Harvester replied 2 years ago...

I missed da Rumble...

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

Yep I am from the old board.. speaking of the old board... did anyone else ever enter their artwork for the House/Rejects fan art book and never hear anything back? At the old boards they said to submit your stuff and I submitted my original Spaulding portrait and never heard anything back about it. I even included a self addressed stamped envelope with a letter asking to return it if they didnt want to use it. And still nothing.. it was years ago.. would have been nice to give the portrait to Sid if it never reached Rob. I ended up giving Sid a print instead though. If Rob has it I am fine with that as long as it was not trashed or just tossed a side by someone.

+1
Tiny The_Whore_of_Babylon replied 2 years ago...

Gillman!!!,...I'mmmmmm from the oooold Boaaard!

+1
Tiny The_Whore_of_Babylon replied 2 years ago...

Ali!!! oh!! ok,....I don't remember no gogo. But thats nothing new. I'm surprised I remember any of you to tell the truth,...I forgot the names of half my relatives. LOL livingdeadgirl,....sorry, I didn't enter my art by mail for anything. I know how losing art feels. I've got a similar sob story,....but I'll spare you guys.

RUMBLE replied 2 years ago...

I thought Ali was cute ...

+1
Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

I don't miss the spam of the old board.. that was annoying!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

I was on the older boards as well. I went by Dragual. I remember the crew....Mechanical Christ, The Siege, Godhead,X, Xerox, Lady Pie, Katiebugz, Static, Zarthaniel, Deadboyinc, Satansslave, Troutsmom, i'm sure their is others.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

We didn't get along right away. But after a few months we got along fine. I actually have Ladypie on facebook along with a few of the other older members. I remember Bundy Man he joined back in 2005 or 2006. I got along with him too. He actually lives like 2 hours from me. Yeah the older boards had plenty of bullshit going on. Yeah, GH was tired of it all. Everyone hated Lordbrad. and Ghostbear. and Mechanical Christ when he was on the board.

This board has no drama what so ever..... Ghostbear, has his own board to play drama king on. So I doubt he will ever lurk here.

+1
Banjo Aiden replied 2 years ago...

Hey Everyone!!!!! Good to be back on the rzboard. I remember a few of you. I was DarkLore on the older boards.

Well shit the bed.

+1
The Professor GODHEAD replied 2 years ago...

I'm here.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

Always good to see ya, Gil! How are you feeling?

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

The Professor GODHEAD replied 2 years ago...

feeling fine these days

I remember hearing about you not doing well. Take care of yourself GH.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Glad to see you back..Missed you, and hope you are feeling better.

ladypie replied 2 years ago...

well this looks different...

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php