header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
This is a personal message from an anonymous person, me, to Rob
Started by swagga 3 months ago

To site admins: i hope rob zombie could read this, maybe there's millions of messages for him, i dont know, i think it would be good for him and me if he read this, just a message, not prophezicing about Jesus' return nor cianyde in soft drinks... so, here comes, THE MESSAGE...

hi, rob do you want to make a musical colaboration with me§

here's my tracks https://soundcloud.com/erinqson (hide link---), a few of them, anyway, may seem like lab music or german music, cause I'm locked in a room, and it's all sequenced and unhappy, and all by myself. But I'm actually a drummer and sing, like, you know, and play non-proffessional proffesional guitar, bass and keyboards, I'm pretty sick of production because it's a quick handsome escape from the reallity of not finding any musicians to form a band, and it's not as fun as playing. Yeah... I know, I know, you're in music bussiness, and I might be a teddy bear drinking coca cola in front of a TV all day (all 3 things i hate, anyway), I just hope you give it a try at considering it or even try to make a minimum communication to see how convenient or interesting it might be, maybe you think this is an attempt at Fame, nonsense. well, Howdy.

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php