header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
John 5& Piggy D interacting with fans on social media
Started by Baby Firefly euphorious 1 year ago

I just want to say that i really dont know too many musicians that on a daily basis interact with there fans consistanly like John 5 and Piggy D do! And it seems like this whole Mayhem tour, those 2 are also consistant with meeting the fans in the merch tent. Its very impressive and great dedication to the fans. I love them for that!!! 

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Even if these are moderators keeping up with all these posts its still impressive def A+ job 

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

Piggy D runs his own page and although myself and others help John 5 manage the page with news items from the site etc and helping fan enquiries, John really does comment.  You'll know - I always sign Emma (J5's web manager) (or on Rob's page Emma (RZs web manager) but John doesn't sign and believe me its him.

These guys do genuinely care about the fans. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

oh i know they care they are just so awesome for taking that time to see their fans and talk with them. They are very polite and respectful too.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php