header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
My White Zombie rarity
Started by jaekwon15 1 year ago

Hello fellow Zombie fans. I have had this little treasure since 1999. Today I finally put it in a frame. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing this rarity. 

Sorry for the low qaulity pic. For those who can't tell what it is exactly, it is the glow in the dark edition of La Sexorcisto on vinyl. It is also autographed by Rob Zombie, Sean Yseult, J, and Ivan de Prume. For new fans, that was the band line up for the release of this album.

I bought this treasure from a coworker in '99 for fifty U.S. dollars. It was well worth it to me. Honestly, I don't know what its really worth. And I don't think I would ever sell it. To me its priceless. Thanks for letting me share this story. ...I didn't forget the pic.

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php