header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
I can see me at this show
Started by Banjo Skatan 1 year ago

just noticed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZRY-d6y7Cg 

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

funni the dude that i went with was not a mate and I told him we can be pals go to concerts and be friends but thats it...after he let me down from his shoulders he started putting his arms around me like we be togetha like that...So I said I have to go to the bathroom and i lost him the rest of the show...found i good spot to see the show talked to this one dude that was cool he was black I showed him me pet Spider I took to the show ,it was plastic and Black but to me its alive and is me Pet...he smiled and said he liked it...all of a sudden Zombie was right in front of this platform we where watching the show on WOW I didnt see that coming...I didnt make e cotact with him but awesomeness...Great show anotha good time at a concert...

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php