header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Mtv Cribs
Started by Tiny Death Angel 2 years ago
I remember years ago one of my friends showed me an episode of MTV cribs that featured Rob Zombie's house. I'm sure most of you have seen it. It was years ago, all I remember was a whole heap of frames on the wall, the jelly in the fridge and the Nightmare before Christmas mural haha! I'd love to watch it again, are there any clips on you tube or some kind of DVD I can find with this footage? Cheers!

Tiny Death Angel replied 2 years ago...

damn!! wrong section, my bad :S!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I have seen it on Youtube before..It was one of the few episodes of Cribs I watched. I loved Rob's awesome collection of horror movie posters, and his roomful of movies. I saw that, and I thought, I want a whole closet full of horror movies too..

Awesome! Maybe i'll have to try and search it again. I've only started buying films recently, I'm fasincated with the old horror movies cos they have really good stories and plots. It seems as though the more recent ones are more concerned with special effects and gore.

Tiny Martay_v88 replied 2 years ago...

I originally saw it on youtube but seems it's been taken down, I'm pretty sure it's on the DVD release of Cribs! I want his horror film library and the Pirate Bar was impressive. I adore old black and white movies from White Zombie, Bucket of Blood, House on Haunted Hill to Shock, Frankenstein and Dr. Kaligari even Metropolis. New films do not have the imagination or creativity!

Co-Creator of BloodGuts.co.uk home to all things horror

Hey Martay! I don't remember the pirate bar...there must have been too much awesomeness going on for my mind to register it all lol! That and it was years ago since I seen it! Thanks for letting me know, I'll prob get my bro to hunt it down, he's excellent in finding stuff on dvd for me The only b&w movie I seen out of the lot you've listed is Frankenstein, which I adored. I will totally have to check those out sometime, I love a great story! I don't have a great deal of time to watch films as I'm usually busy with art, but my excuse will be that films such as those would be great for inspiration. I loved how Zombie parodied the old b&w films for some of his earlier video clips and those indeed have inspired me

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I also thought the pirate bar was pretty cool.

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

I remember this as well.. I remember Rob saying "this is my girlfriend" about Sheri too ha ha. Thats how long ago that was ha ha

Tiny Stylized Corpse replied 2 years ago...

He lives in a house....good for him to stay grounded!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Thanks for finding it.

Tiny Apocalypso replied 1 year ago...

No Problem...

The Professor Jay Boogeyman replied 1 year ago...

I posted in the other forum about mtv crib zombies house, BUt I just found there are 3 version of it, the one the Mtv USA aired, a shorter one MTV Uk aired, and the unedited one I only seen once....

Tiny Hypermac99 replied 1 year ago...

Who wants to sit in a bucket of hot water? haha

LOL

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

I remember Zombies house and Mansons house. Gotta admire Manson for not wasting money on a big mansion.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

I think I remember that episode with Manson.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

He had a little small house nothing fancy at all. and he had a old trans am for his ride.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Tiny samhain203 replied 1 year ago...

I just watched Rob's episode again today. If Rob & Sheri don't adopt me sometime soon, and move me into their spare bedroom, I'm gonna stamp my feet and pout for a veeeeeeery long time.

The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.

Banjo Aiden replied 1 year ago...

MTV cribs brings back memories I remember the rz one. I remember papa roaches too.

Well shit the bed.

maidenguy replied 1 year ago...

I have copy of it on dvd 1 of some interview dvds i made up.... DVD 1: 1998 VMAs Interview MTV Cribs Celeb Death Match Captain Spaulding Advert More Human Than Human (Live) Ozzfest 2005 Dragula (Live) Ozzfest 2005 Late Night With Conan O'Brien Interview American Witch (Live) The Tonight Show With David Letterman VH1 Hangin' With... Celeb Watch Interview Movieweb Interview DreadCentral.com Interview TV Wire Interview 2007 Comic-Con Helloween Q&A Hot97FM.com Interview 2007 Scream Awards - Schools Out - W. Alice Cooper & Slash Adlercast Interview IGN.com Interview The Flick Cast Interview TimeTelevision.com Interview Zombie's Across America #1 Zombie's Across America #2 Zombie's Across America #3 Artisan News Interview DVD 2: Backstage Entertainment Interview - 2010 Rockfest 2010 Rockfest Interview Rockstar Radio Interview - 2010 Rockfest Fuse On Demand Interview 2010 Golden Gods Awards Interview HorrorGal Interview Lazerfest 2010 Interview RollingStone.com Interview RevolverTV.com Interview - 2010 Rockstar Mayhem Tour RockstarMayhem.Com Interview cwgmagazine.com Interview Freakers Ball Interview - W. Alice Cooper The Gruesome Twosome Tour Advert RZTV#1 The Demonoid Returns! RZTV#2 Dedmonton Dragula! RZTV#3 Zombie Martian Invasion! WatchMojo.com Interview X103FM.Com Interview Soundwave TV 2011 Interview #1 Soundwave TV 2011 Interview #2 Fangoria Interview Mulatschag.com Interview DVD 3: NMETV.com Interview PopcornTaxi.com Interview Graspop Metal Meeting 2011 Interview retroCRUSH.com Interview Download Festival 2011 Interview & Superbeast [Live] Rolling Stone.com Interview RZTV#4 - The Biggest Zombie Show Ever is Coming! RZTV#5 - Rob Zombie Invades Germany Artisan News Interview Stormbringerzine Interview Undercover Interview 99.7FM.com Rock On The Range 2012 Interview Loudwire.Com Rock On The Range 2012 Interview Artisan News Interview Fuse.com Interview Hoppus On Music Interview I Report.com Interview Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn Interview Artisan News Interview Machinima.com Interview RevolverTV.com Interview

Tiny Crippletown replied 1 year ago...

Now where can I find those DVDs??

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php