header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Triple Feature: Corpses, Rejects and Rocky Horror!
Started by Alan Morlock 1 year ago

Hey figured I'd share the news that the Skyview Drive In in Bellville Illinois is hosting their annual Slasherfest.  On the nights of October 19 and 20 they will be playing a double feature of House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects on their second screen.  If you're a terrible person and don't feel like watching Zombie's films, the other screen is playing more family friendly fare with Ghostbusters and The Goonies.   After both double features are done with, they are finishing off the night with The Rocky Horror Picture show.

Again this is at the Skyview Drive In in Bellville, Illinois.  Look it up!  Drive across the country!  Join us! 

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Damn.  I wish it were closer.  I'm from around the Chicago area and thats about a 5 hours drive for me, otherwise I'd totally do it!  That's such a cool idea, and you don't see very many drive ins anymore these days.  If you own this place, good luck!  And open one closer to chicago damnit!  I'll go there all the time.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Sounds like a lot of fun..I wish I could go..But at least I have all the movies on DVD..

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Now that would be pretty friggen nifty. I'd do that if I were closer, and I still haven't seen The Rocky Horror Picture movie yet.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

LOL..Well, if you go see it in a theater, you might get asked to do some kind of initiation. Cause since you have never seen it before, you are a virgin..At the theater I have gone to, the virgins had to go up on stage and they had a contest to see who could do the best fake orgasm...LOL

Alan Morlock replied 1 year ago...

Nah, I don't own the place, but I used to go there very often, and when I got word of their halloween plans I figured I'd share the good news.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I wish more of these type theaters were still around.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Hell yeah..I wish we had more too..We do have a drive in 45 minutes away, but to my knowledge, they don't usually have cool events like this.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

There used to be a drive in theater around Durham which is where i'm from......but I haven't been there in over 10 years.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php