header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Which are your favorite films with actors from Rob's films?
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago
I was wondering, what are some of your favorite other films with actors who have appeared in Rob's films.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

Clockwork Orange, Caligula, UHF.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

A Clockwork Orange and UHF are great films..I haven't seen Caligula yet, but I want to, and hopefully Netflix has it...I know some critics hated it, because this guy I used to hang out with said they did, and he was all about kissing the critic's asses and focusing on how much money films make at the box office. Personally, if a film looks interesting to me, I don't give a rats ass what critics think.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

Same here, to be sure. Caligula was definitely memorable.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 2 years ago...

spider baby with sid haig...

Spider Baby is awesome..And it is on Fear net on demand now.

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 2 years ago...

KEWL!!! i have the dvd's the new special edition ..also signed by jack hill and crew... yeah.. awesome for sure moon

Nice..

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

All the obvious ones plus a few others Bill Mosely was great in TCM2, Night of the Living Dead, Army of Darkness,etc.. Sid Haig in the great Spider Baby, as well as Kill Bill 2...and others... I also liked his performance in the under rated Creature film..though, it was very reminiscent of his portrayal of Captain Spaulding. Malcolm McDowell in Clockwork Orange...Also, he was great in a Tales from the Crypt episode where he played a vampire. Dee Wallace was great in E.T. and Cujo Michael J Pollard was in one of my favorite horror films entitled American Gothic You must see it if you haven't yet. It's kind of obscure. Ken Foree in Dawn of the Dead Clint Howard in Ice Cream Man Danny Trejo! Machete alone is enough to mention him! Fabulous movie! Tom Towles in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer and Normal Life...both by John McNaughton. Great films if you haven't seem. I'll think of more later...but that is off the top of my head.

Bill was awesome in Repo! The Genetic Opera. And, I think I might remember American Gothic..Was it from the 80's? If it is the film I am thinking of, I might have seen it a very, very long time ago.

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

It's from the 80's. It's about an island where some kids crash landed and it's populated by a creepy murderous Amish family that are really strange and have no connection to the outside world. It's a cool one.

Tiny Crippletown replied 2 years ago...

Here are some movies I liked with Rob's actors in them. Michael Berryman = The Hills Have Eyes (original), Penny Dreadful Ken Foree = Dawn of the Dead, The Dentist Sid Haig = Spider Baby, Brotherhood of Blood Danny Trejo = Machete, Predators Sheri Moon Zombie = Toolbox Murders Bill Moseley = Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Army Of Darkness William Forsythe = The Rock, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo Karen Black = Burnt Offerings, Trilogy of Terror

Tiny Alan Coy replied 2 years ago...

Toolbox Murders - good one! forgot about that movie

ACoyBoy

I liked Danielle Harris in Hatchet 2..And, when I met her at Crypticon last May she talked with me about a movie she is directing called Among Friends. She described it as a fucked up chick movie..I can't wait to see it.

Ashvegas13 replied 2 years ago...

i I recently watched The Tortured with Bill Moseley it was an interesting film with a cool twist at the end not a classic but worth cheking out

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php