header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Have you shown Rob's films to any of your family and friends?
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago
Have you shown any of Rob's films to people who might not normally watch them? If so, what was their reaction? I have shown The Devil's Rejects to one of my friends, and House of 1000 Corpses to another..I wasn't sure if they would like them or not, but they loved them..And, I took of my best friends to see Halloween 2 in 2009..He watches other genres more than horror ( like comedies, super hero movies and Sci Fi and Fantasy),but he enjoyed it.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

I showed several people I know House of 1000 corpses and they instantly got hooked. I've diffenately added some fans for rob.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

+1
Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

I have enriched the lives of my friends with Rob's work on many occasions... pretty much all of them dug it.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

In the process of doing this....

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Who are you going to show the movies to?

Banjo Aiden replied 2 years ago...

I showed my brother House of 1000 corpses. and he loved it. He hasn't seen TDR yet but he has a birthday coming up so thinking about buying it for him.

Well shit the bed.

That's cool..Hope he loves it.

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

It's a semi-regular habit for RZ films to be shown in my house. My parents have seen the films multiple times. Many friends and guests that come over for parties will eventually see them. Especially Devil's Rejects, which finds it's way into heavy rotation late at night when guests are over that probably had a little too much to drink. That is a party favorite for me and my sick fucked up friends. We also tend to recite all the words to that one! I always love the parties scenes (namely in Rejects, H2, and that CSI episode). Rob sure knows how to capture a fun looking party scene. I always wish those scenes were longer!

+1

I really loved the party scene in H2..I wanted to go to that party.

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 2 years ago...

oh yeahhhh tdr hotc.. got em all hooked too.. my chiropractor is one lol..

Tiny Alan Coy replied 1 year ago...

I watched Devils Rejects with my mom when it first came out.

ACoyBoy

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I might end up taking my mom to see The Lords of Salem.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

im taking as many ppl as i can to lords of salem i have a few fb friends who i talk to constantly about it .. i cant wait for this movie to come out

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php