header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
What if Rob Directed...
Started by Otis B. Driftwood SideShowCarni 2 years ago
So I was thinking today with all the remakes, rehashed junk that is being put out, what I would love Zombie to do... I wouldn't mind a Friday night special in an Elvira setting from the 80's Same concept, Just Rob and Sheri However I would enjou if Rob directed a CreepShow type movie. We've seen that it could be done in todays age (Trick R Treat) one of my all time favorite movies. Put Robs style into that and you got yourself one hell of a movie.

Trust me, fella. That ain't the only thing I do with this mouth.
Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

He would have been awesome for Masters of Horror where they take a famous horror director and have them do one made for tv type movie.. that would be cool..

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I think when Masters of Horror first started, I heard an online rumour about Rob directing an episode of Masters of Horror..Too bad it was just a rumour.

Nightjester replied 2 years ago...

Re-boot/re-make Hellraiser

If Rob did direct the re-boot/remake of Hellraiser, I would no longer be pissed about it..Because, I know he would have the respect to not only make it his own, but keep the things in Hellraiser that I love about it..I sure as fuck don't trust the people who did the Nightmare on Elmstreet or Friday the 13th Remake to do that..

The Professor Jay Boogeyman replied 2 years ago...

the last creepshow... creepshow 3, sucked. And I toyed around the idea since it was part3, they need to remake it LOL and have George A.Romero , Stephen King and Rob Zombie...... that be a treat. I even forget who the hell wrote it, or directed it.... I love the first two...

I haven't seen Creepshow 3 yet..I have heard too many bad things about it..Did Stephen King even have anything to do with it?

@moon, Nope! Romero nor King had anything to do with it, all new writers and directors.

That is about what I thought..LOL

The Professor GoGo replied 2 years ago...

honestly I'm not a fan of remakes,however if rob was going to do another remake, labyrinth or I don't know.

The Professor living-dead-girl replied 2 years ago...

I think it would be neat if Rob did a remake or continuation (if thats a word) of the Addams Family. Or a really old horror movie like Frankenstein

years ago, if it wasnt Internet BS, which we all know 90% of things we hear on the Internet is BS, Rob Zombie was in Talks to re-make Creature from the black lagoon.... needless to say I felt like a child again, and couldnt wait to see it.... BUT nothing else was said, and I havent see anything, about the project.

Tiny Martay_v88 replied 1 year ago...

How about Bucket of Blood? Awesome Roger Corman black and white would have Rob's blood painted all over it!

Co-Creator of BloodGuts.co.uk home to all things horror

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

II have a copy of Bucket of Blood, but I haven't really watched it yet.. I have never heard Rob was going to remake Creature from the Black Lagoon...Someone probably just thought starting a rumour would be fun..

The Professor MoonShiNeQueeN replied 1 year ago...

text chainsaw massacre, done the right way, with a zombie touch, no hollywood bull, just bloody goodness

xxoo I dont know jack, but i do know shine xxoo

CreatureKillsWell replied 1 year ago...

There were talks for awhile that rob would be directing a remake of The Blob. Maybe we'll get that one day, but I kinda doubt it. His remake of Halloween was excellent, and his version of Michael Myers was awesome to see on screen. You can take Myers as an enigma or you can take him as a real killer with a back story. I appreciate and admire both versions. However, when it comes to Zombie putting out awesome movies, I would much rather see him release stories that are completely his own. He's done the remake thing, I think it would be better if he stuck to what he's doing now (The Lords of Salem), and then he's doing a film on the Philadelphia Flyers, which should be very cool, and I SO look forward to them both.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

I would reallt like rob to direct a vampire movie!! REAl BAD i would love to see his imagination on that!! like maybe the lost boys remake or better yet his own creation. just a thought. I mean he mine as well jump on the bandwagon with everyone else making vamp movies but none of that falling in love shit just gory blood and guts kinda stuff!! You can do it rob i know u can!!!

Freaklord replied 9 months ago...

I would rather see something either from the wayback B movies that so inspired a lot if his early stuff "Hotel Horror"  or maybe some of the 80s campy trash that the premise needs a reboot with artistic touch "Killer Clowns From Outer Space", "Pumpinhead". 

The Professor MiloVonnegut replied 9 months ago...

A remake of Hellraiser or a film adaptation of Twisted Metal.

Tiny horror2 replied 9 months ago...

I don't really care for remakes all that much (though Halloween is one of the few I actually like), but if he had to remake a movie, I would like to see it be something like The Legend of Boggy Creek. I think a Bigfoot related film or a monster movie in general would be right up his alley.

norcalbargal11 replied 3 months ago...

Remakes are a slippery slope... however Rob has how about magic 

FilthCinema101 replied 2 months ago...

As screwy as it might sound, I would get a kick out of watching Rob Zombie do a wild reimagining of Children of the Corn.

firemush replied 2 weeks ago...

Hello Zombie fans, I am a long time fan both of Robs music and film. I propose a new film that Rob Zombie needs to direct. Remember the 1971 movie titled Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrick a british film. Well I think Rob would use his creativity and make it an awesome spin of the original. Tell me what you think????? Mr. Zombie if you are reading this post please man take this in consideration; it can be another blockbuster hit!!!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php